PDA

View Full Version : Pspxt 1.00 Lite!!

wraggster
April 23rd, 2007, 06:42
New from Superskull85:

For anyone who doesn't know what this program is:

This is an application that will simulate how your XMB will look on your computer before actually compiling your RCO's and flashing them to your PSP. This application will let you view your XMB and its icons, backgrounds and colours. This application is meant to help you preview your XMB without actually flashing it, and NOT to help you preview already created themes!! With that said this program doesn't even read your Flash0 (Unless your using the File Flasher) and doesn't need your PSP to run (Again unless you are using the File Flasher. This program will not read RCO's or have any PRX support, it will read BMP images and will arrange them so they look just like your XMB.

There are some things I want the public to test and tell me what you think about them. One tester was concerned about these problems and suggested change. Because it was one person I didn't changed those (No offence). I decided to let the public decide if it should be token out or changed. If a lot of people find these issues irating or frustrating please let me know, your input will be very appreciated and valued:

-Everytime you pick an option in the Main Menu you will be asked if you want to view or run that feature. The tester noted that this could be annoying to some people.
-PSPXT's colours, suggested that the colours may not be seen clearly on some monitors. Let me know if this is the case and, if you any, suggest some colour's that could be used in place of the existing colours.

That being said I have included the main features as seperate EXE's, so you wouldn't always need to use the Main Menu. Also in the future I do plan on getting some graphics for this program, so that might solve the colour issues.

The change log from ALPHA 1 to version 1.00 is extremly long! The main changes are as follows:

1. Added support for two more XMB's
2. Added full support for Main and Sub-Icons
3. Now lets you preview either Main or Sub-XMB
4. Added Full Navigation and seperate navigation for both Main and Sub-XMB
5. Added a File Flasher through Flash0 XMB.
6. Added links to a useful guide for customizations
7. Included a Windows Integrated variant
8. Added Main and Sub-Menu names
9. Added a Main Menu

This application CAN access your PSP's flash through Flash0 USB. Me nor any site I posted this application on, will not be held responsible for any damage this application may or may not have caused, use the File Flasher at your own risk.

Other then that please read the readme, Controls, and if your interested, read the full change log (Located in Documents/README.txt).

Download Here (http://www.sendspace.com/file/a0upz7)

via superskull85 (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1524085&postcount=1)

Mr. Shizzy
April 23rd, 2007, 07:06
Awesome. This is a real time saver for Modders. :)
Keep up the great work.

Buddy4point0
April 23rd, 2007, 10:33
i really like this program, it helps alot and saves so much time when designing xmbs

DarthPaul
April 23rd, 2007, 11:35
Very nice. Downloading.