PDA

View Full Version : Need Singapore maps please

JingleX
April 23rd, 2007, 12:18
There's something wrong with my GMDL and i cant seem to run it even with microsoft .net framework 2 installed. it can run but they say theres an error and if i want to continue running it. when i download a map and it gets to the select which zoom lvls u wan etc, the whole map is gray. theres jz the box with the ticks.

I would realli appreiciate it if someone could send me a detailed map of Singapore/singapore + malaysia or help me with my problem. thanks =))

JingleX
April 23rd, 2007, 12:44
O yes and my Mapthis program cant work. im using the latest as of now on the main page and i followed all the instructions. The prog works with the hollux eboot and the NOGPS eboot, but not with the psp-290 eboot which is the one i nid to use. i tried the prx both 3.03 and one 2.71 and the other 3.03, and both 3.10. all cant work. O yes i've also used the usbhostfs-fix prog to fix the 43.bin file. running firmware 3.10-OE A' with ta-086 mother board. I end up with the error: Loading usb module accessory (or smth like that) and then it just hangs there and my psp turns itself off after bout 10++ secs. Please help me

I tried running the green screen program thingy and it works. The original mapthis program is it because i didnt connect the gps device? as im getting it tmr

cydus21
April 23rd, 2007, 14:31
sadly theres no malaysia's map..

deniska
April 24th, 2007, 03:16
http://www.jkr.gov.my/RoadMap/# - this looks like it can be "mapCrunched" for use with mapThis...

nuclear_j
April 24th, 2007, 08:07
@JingleX make sure you have the latest version of mapThis. And put it into the GAME303 folder. I had a similar problem, check my older posts.

JingleX
April 24th, 2007, 11:55
OMG FINALLY IT WORKS ZZ i set my psp kernel to 3.10 and put it in game150 folder. Now its at kernel 1.5 and in my game310 folder. thanx nuclear_j i love u.

Erm deniska, i dunno how to do tat. and theres smth wrong with smth. the gmdl tool, when it runs it comes up with an error and then i cant download a map, the map is a grey screen. Installed microsoft.net framework 2.0 and redownloaded gmdl already. Could someone please send me a gd map of singapore? thanx in advance.

Btw deniska, My gps-290 can detect sattelites but it jz refuses to fix onto ani of em T.T is it because of urban area? cuz i live in singapore and yeah basically the whole country is urbanised.

deniska
April 24th, 2007, 15:02
You should be able to get singapore map from google (with gmdl)- they seem to have coverage of that area...
(not Malasia though)

Try changing to 111MHZ on gps info screen - see if it helps the reception...
if not - try exchanging the gps unit..

JingleX
April 25th, 2007, 12:31
Yeah thats the problem, deniska. my GMDL dosent work!!! When i open the prog, they say theres an error and asks if i want to continue or quit the GMDL. i hit continue and evrything works fine up to the part when I click download. Then the screen where u select zoom lvls for areas u want/donwan and what zoom lvls u want. the whole screen is gray, theres no map displayed. After that, when i click the loooooooong button on the top of tat page, they say that zoom levels probably not available (or smth liddat) or my connection timed out. Directory deleted. Could someone from Singapore or smth help me download the full map for Singapore and send it to me if it isn't too much trouble?

Dosent seem to work... maybe i'll exchange it for another unit... >< sigh. Thx Deniska =)

kaffie
April 25th, 2007, 14:11
My GMDL does NOT work when extracted it just crashes.
However, when run from inside the .rar it works fine.

JingleX
April 25th, 2007, 14:19
still dosent work for me =(( running gmdl frm the zip file

in7ane
April 25th, 2007, 16:07
Could you post the expanded error message you get when GMDL crashes (when being run after extracting the zip) and I'll take a look at what's causing it.

If you click Preview 1x and Preview 2x do you get anything or just the gray tiles as well?

I'm quite surprised that it runs from inside the zip archive.

clody
April 26th, 2007, 02:10
I also have the same problem. but now what I get is when I generate the map out, it shows a blue screen. and the tiles I don't see the map at all. When using the Preview 1x and 2x I can see the map. So am wondering if its my graphics card of software problem.

JingleX
April 27th, 2007, 15:24
Deniska: I try running my GPS at 111 mhz and i tried exchanging the unit in for another... still cant get a fix ><! zz

In7ane, thx for replying. This screen appears the second i double click the gmdl prog. And yeah clody. me too, i can see it at preview 1X 2X

And when i click "advance":

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at GMDL.GMdl.GMdl_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\GMDL\GMdl.cs:line 1437
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Mess age& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Global Map Download Tool
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.37033
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.37033
CodeBase: file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Ser%20Han/Desktop/psp%20stuf/gmdl/GMDL/bin/Debug/Global%20Map%20Download%20Tool.exe
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

jeffysg
April 28th, 2007, 16:21
pls dun download the map..not full , i've got 1 that is working but i cant open the folder

in7ane
April 28th, 2007, 16:31
This is an internet connection issue - GMDL needs to access maps.google.com on startup (I can replicate it by unplugging my network cable) that could be caused by your Windows XP/Vista/Firewall/AntiVirus being configured to block GMDL from accessing the internet (one of those Deny or Allow? boxes that pop up - you'll have to consult your OS/firewall manual to find out how to change the settings).

You can re download http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.4.15b.zip which now gives a more informative error message, and will keep on retrying (you can quit via the task manager).

desmond81
April 28th, 2007, 17:52
Singapore map
hope this helps

Thanks for this map!!:thumbup:

is this the map of the whole of singapore? i tried in my mapthis and i can only see bukit panjang area....:o

JingleX
April 29th, 2007, 01:11
thanx in7ane!! but i still cant seem to connect to the internet with gmdl........ all firewalls turned off.. windows security center bugging me to turn smth back on. still cant connect. weird

jeffysg
April 29th, 2007, 02:20
u hav to navigate around...errr my gps system cant connect to satellite=(
im currently using 1.5 kernel
PSP version -> 3.40 OE-A
mapThis! version -> 0.4
GPS -> PSP-290

clody
April 29th, 2007, 13:42
Thanks for the map. Will try it out and give a review man.

clody
April 29th, 2007, 13:49
Oh and one thing. Does the mapthis load quite long? I tried opening the _sg map and its taking some time. Just wanted to know how long it took for you?

jeffysg
April 29th, 2007, 14:09
Thanks for this map!!:thumbup:

is this the map of the whole of singapore? i tried in my mapthis and i can only see bukit panjang area....:o

my bad didnt notice err my mapthis is working now but i cant seem to connect to the satellites even though it detects them my mapthis is version 0.4.60 running on 3.40 kernel and i cant seem to open the folder
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q13/raidendl/untitled-11.jpg

clody
April 29th, 2007, 14:50
tested it. It seems that its only the north west side... but its good. Anyone have the whole of SG?

desmond81
April 29th, 2007, 15:03
yeah i tried the NASA worldwide map from http://www.in7ane.com/psp/ and i could see my location on the map.......now i also need to find a proper street map of singapore....:)

only problem now is i cant get GMDL to work...:(

bluehawk168
April 29th, 2007, 18:15
tested it. It seems that its only the north west side... but its good. Anyone have the whole of SG?

I have whole of Sg but just few zoom levels.

desmond81
April 29th, 2007, 23:23
I have whole of Sg but just few zoom levels.

Could you upload it online? thanks in advance....:)

megaMANX6
April 30th, 2007, 02:44
I gt the SG map bt my PSP GPS dun seems to connect. Waited n waited still nth happen. Care to share ur settings n where u all put the file in which folder. I read the FAQ dun seems to help me.

jeffysg
April 30th, 2007, 06:42

sorry i downloaded the wrong map but i will try to upload my latest version of mapThis! and the map of sg as soon as i can open the folder of my mapThis!
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q13/raidendl/untitled-11.jpg

here is the GMDL im using
hope it works for everyone:)

jeffysg
April 30th, 2007, 06:47
I gt the SG map bt my PSP GPS dun seems to connect. Waited n waited still nth happen. Care to share ur settings n where u all put the file in which folder. I read the FAQ dun seems to help me.

same , my gps cant connect when i used my psp with my own memory stick(mapThis! inside) but when i used the guy's memory stick(i brought the GPS receiver frm him) at sim lim square it worked..might be the settings
do i nid to change any settings to make the gps get connected to satellites cause my gps can detect satellites but it seems that it cant connect to any of them

jeffysg
April 30th, 2007, 07:15
my mapThis got f*cked up..now i can open the folder but this is wad came out...
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q13/raidendl/untitled-12.jpg

megaMANX6
April 30th, 2007, 11:10
i also faced the same probs... izzit our setting is wrong or wat??? Can anyone tell us the settings in the config.txt n the necessary configurations for it to detect n connect to the Satelites??? Thanks

in7ane
April 30th, 2007, 11:46
JingleX, don't turn off your firewall! It's just a application permission settings that you want to enable somewhere, see:

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61368

Since I can't see "internet security to medium" anywhere in a default windows install I think it's probably a third party product (Norton?).

hookwai
April 30th, 2007, 12:14
Guys singapore map >>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/u7etze 35mb.

Jeffysg would like to know which shop in SL did u buy the psp-290 from? Also they provide a memory stick with gps program to test?

If u guys got it working, kindly post the folder on ms/psp/game using www.sendplace.com I having lots of problem to get it started....

desmond81
April 30th, 2007, 16:12

Jeffysg would like to know which shop in SL did u buy the psp-290 from? Also they provide a memory stick with gps program to test?

If u guys got it working, kindly post the folder on ms/psp/game using www.sendplace.com I having lots of problem to get it started....

OH YEAH finally a working map of singapore!!.....Thanks heaps!

Here is the one i am using.........my situation was directly opposite to yours, no map but Mapthis working fine, fixing on satilites, etc....:P

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n47a5n

My PSP is on 3.03 OE-B

hope this will work for you...:)

clody
May 1st, 2007, 02:24
How long did you guys try to load the map? I tried loading it but it doesn't seem to load up. Its taking me about more than 10minutes but it still loading...

clody
May 1st, 2007, 02:52
Ok got it to work. Did a wrong transfer of the file...

JingleX
May 1st, 2007, 05:06
in7ane, its ok since theres a singapore map already =) maybe i try on my friend's laptop...

desmond81> May i know what kernel u running? 3.XX kernel or 1.50 kernel? and u put mapthis in GAME folder right? and what prxs u using?

Im running 3.10-A' with kernel 1.50 and its in game310 folder. I can detect the satellites but just cannot get a fix on em!!!

desmond81
May 1st, 2007, 06:05
i am using 3.03 kernel, with the mapviewer folder in my GAME folder. PRX i am using 3.03 usbgps.prx and 2.71 usbacc.prx.

did you try to use it in an open area? try to stay at the same spot while the satellites are being scanned....mine took ard 2 mins to lock on to a few satellites. Looks like it is hard for the gps unit to fix onto satellites when it is in motion.

when u see in the 'gps info' window that satellites are being detected u should go to the main window in Mapthis and press 'square' to 'turn gps mode on' and wait.....when there is a lock on the satellite ur map will immediately the cursor to where u are in the map...:)

i think if you stay in the 'gps info' window the map will not move even when u see a lock on satellites.....:)

hope this helps

clody
May 1st, 2007, 14:35
I got the map up but I don't seem to be able to get a hold on the satellites.

jeffysg
May 2nd, 2007, 07:02

i went to the 1st floor..cant rmb wad shop but somewhere near the entrance to outside..now my mapThis! says corrupted data on my psp..dunno why and when i use mapThis! last week , it detects the satellite but never locked on to any..wonder why..are settings in config.txt causing the problem?

JingleX
May 2nd, 2007, 08:57
thanx desmond, :) trying it now. hope it works

Edit: Yeah. whew. works now. lol. stuck the whole psp out of my HDB window. got a fix in like 2 mins. finally ^^! thx, desmond, hookwai for the map, in7ane for the GMDL help and of course, deniska for developing this program.

clody
May 2nd, 2007, 10:26
Got it to work... Works well... Altitude a bit funny. Now trying other options and putting PIOs for the petrol stations and other stuff not included in the map... How do I delete the PIOs that I don't want...

clody
May 2nd, 2007, 15:04
Tried using it at night and I could not detect anything. Funny tho. In the day I cold get a reception of about 4 bars in a moving car.

bluehawk168
May 2nd, 2007, 18:12
Tried using it at night and I could not detect anything. Funny tho. In the day I cold get a reception of about 4 bars in a moving car.

Are you indoors or outdoors? To start gps tracking, we need to get fix before getting on the move.

Cheers

jeffysg
May 4th, 2007, 07:53
thanx desmond, :) trying it now. hope it works

Edit: Yeah. whew. works now. lol. stuck the whole psp out of my HDB window. got a fix in like 2 mins. finally ^^! thx, desmond, hookwai for the map, in7ane for the GMDL help and of course, deniska for developing this program.

Can u send me ur mapThis! via msn? i still cant get mine to work..

bumper_boy2000
May 5th, 2007, 07:52
i got mine working too! but you guys baud rate put as 4800 or 38400? i tried 4800 and it's damn slow. lol.

bumper_boy2000
May 5th, 2007, 07:54
or how about this: guys wanna go on mirc so that we can chat real-time and get real-time responses from each other? i'll create the channel. galaxynet #gps290

bumper_boy2000
May 5th, 2007, 14:03
hmm i'm having some problems with the North Up and Track Up modes. When I turn my body to face another direction in North Up, the arrow doesn't change. Neither does the screen rotate in Track Up mode. is there a setting which i missed out? or wad...? :s

clody
May 5th, 2007, 19:33
Anyone can tell me if there is any use for the SRC folder? what can I use that is in that folder?

ayumiboi
May 6th, 2007, 10:03
Could someone help me upload singapore map again? I was unable to download the files from previous files. Now currently using 3.10OE and MapThis0497_beta software, manage to load the bukit panjang and woodland map. Satelitte reading are okay and accurate! Thanks alot!

bumper_boy2000
May 6th, 2007, 13:32
Are you indoors or outdoors? To start gps tracking, we need to get fix before getting on the move.

Cheers

does that mean that if i do not get at least 1 satellite fixed before Moving off, i will never get a tracking done?

desmond81
May 6th, 2007, 14:30
you will need at least 3 satellite fixes before tracking is possible

nautilus1950
May 6th, 2007, 15:40
Hiya, both my friend and I got the psp gps unit. Both units shows up with "GPS STATE ON" on my system but OFF on my friend's system. Anyone else had this problem?

Both systems are running on 3.40OE-A and are using TA-82 pcb. Can't figure out the cause of the problem.

ayumiboi
May 7th, 2007, 09:26
Could someone help me upload singapore map again? I was unable to download the files from previous files. Now currently using 3.10OE and MapThis0497_beta software, manage to load the bukit panjang and woodland map. Satelitte reading are okay and accurate! Thanks alot!

jakekoh
May 13th, 2007, 11:48
GMDL error upon luanching:
"No internet connection, for the webclient object (trying http://maps.google.com), try again? etc"

but my firewall are turned off, my internet connnection are always on. so where went wrong?

su30mkm
May 14th, 2007, 16:49
desmond,

can you share how do you create your map? do you use custom map or map from google map ?

in7ane
May 14th, 2007, 19:16
jakekoh, this seems to be a problem related to local security/proxy settings (or did it work before in earlier versions?) - I'm going to be taking a closer look at it as a few people have reported the problem.

gearosv2
May 15th, 2007, 15:59
Hi in7ane,

Great applicaton, thanks for all the hardwork.

I can confirmed that the software is working fine and it is indeed a firewall issue (not local tho).

I installed your application on a laptop and it does not connect via a 2Wire 2700 router model. However it does connect well through my old SMC setup and another router in my office.

I have not had time to check my 2Wire settings yet, but just curious what other ports you use beside 80 that is used to browse the map.google.com website from within your application. Do they have seperate port that google map API use?

Cheers,
Kim
PS: Deniska, great work for mapthis! :)

in7ane
May 15th, 2007, 21:19
gearosv2, thanks for the feedback. I am only using port 80 however - it does not use the API, just queries the webpages directly. For example the failure on startup is during a WebClient.DownloadString ( http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/fhd1f0sw.aspx ) request for http://maps.google.com

My next guess that maybe the firewall is intelligent enough not to allow port 80 connections without a user agent (which was not set before), so could you try an updated version with the user agent set to:

wc.Headers.Add("User-Agent", "Mozilla/4.0+");

just re download and run:

http://www.in7ane.com/psp/gmdl0.4.16b.zip

and let me know if it works or fails in the same / different way.

gearosv2
May 17th, 2007, 17:12
Hi in7ance,

Strange... If it's using port 80, it should be alright.

Still no go. However, this time is better, as I am able to get pass the "No connection" prompt and continue to use the application after clicking "No" to retry.

But when I click on download, the preview with the checkbox does not come out with map from google. And when I click cancel, the error message was "Zoom level unavailable, maybe connection time out". Even when I try to check some boxes. Your app still trys to down but with no result. Part of the error:

http://mt0.google.com/mt?n=404&v=&x=6458&y=4065&zoom=4 TO C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\Desktop\New Folder\test2\_sg/16x/000/16x000000.png
http://mt1.google.com/mt?n=404&v=&x=6459&y=4065&zoom=4 TO C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\Desktop\New Folder\test2\_sg/16x/000/16x000001.png
http://mt0.google.com/mt?n=404&v=&x=6458&y=4066&zoom=4 TO C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\Desktop\New Folder\test2\_sg/16x/001/16x001000.png
http://mt.google.com/mt?n=404&v=&x=6459&y=4066&zoom=4 TO C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\Desktop\New Folder\test2\_sg/16x/001/16x001001.png
http://mt2.google.com/mt?n=404&v=&x=25832&y=16260&zoom=2 TO C:\Documents and Settings\Kim\Desktop\New Folder\test2\_sg/4x/000/4x000000.png

I also turned off "Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS)" service.

Guess I will have to tweak my router to work well with your app.

Again, I don't think it's your app problem.

Cheers,
Kim

jakekoh
May 18th, 2007, 13:09
Hi in7ance,

i tried shutting down my firewall as well as setting DMZ on port 80, however my efforts seems not working. i still got the same error although i still am able to continue using the software, viewing the SG map but i'm just unable to download the map. kept reciving eg:20 out of 20 got 0.

jakekoh
May 20th, 2007, 07:16
http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=434237#post434237

rickgoh
June 2nd, 2007, 08:45
I got mine working. Now looking for a more detail SG map like www.streetdirectory.com

sjdude
June 9th, 2007, 18:39
Is there anyway to get geodata for SG?

calvin222
July 23rd, 2007, 08:24
I am using 3.30 OE A and all my files are in the GAME directory.

I can run mapthis but it says "Please wait while map is loading" and the MS light is flashing but i don't seem to get anywhere!!!

Help!!

Anyone can upload the singapore map again pls? using the one on the 2nd page of this discussion and it doesn't work

AlexRoxUrSox
July 23rd, 2007, 08:28
Dude...why did you bump a 1 month old topic up?
Add me for the maps.
[email protected]

wrxy
October 20th, 2007, 03:15
I got mine working. Now looking for a more detail SG map like www.streetdirectory.com

hi mate i need help...... kindly sent me your working sg map .....my email is [email protected] .......thx ya cheer:thumbup: :thumbup:

niteloner
October 28th, 2007, 10:35
I would also like to have your working sg map. Can send me at [email protected]? TY! Cheers!

alxian
November 24th, 2007, 23:57
Hi... can someone also send me the singapore map to [email protected]? much appreciated... :D

Nieko
November 25th, 2007, 10:19
Try not being lazy and download it yourself using GMDL.

alo1234
November 26th, 2007, 07:17
I dont know why GMDL doesn't work for me, after downloading 40k/200k data, it'll crash T_T what a waste of time

kohht
November 28th, 2007, 08:03
hie guy i am sg too xD and my psp is under m33 3.51 i have the problem.. i can get fix up to max in jurong area but there is a litter problem.. the place where i was standing but in psp is lay on other side.. it seem tt i was not walking..but the psp say that my K.M was moving 0.5 smth like tis... i use hybird and the map hav all the zone lvl..

i get fix in 3 in 30sec went it wan to fix to max,it take 2min likdat.. but in my slim psp.. it take 5min to get fix on 3 set.. hope guy can help me

and i wanted to upgrade my slim psp from 3.71 to m33-3or 2 3.71.... i not sure how to upgrade.. but my another slim psp is m33-4 3.71..

hope guy can help mi thx!

my email is [email protected] thx!

kohht
November 28th, 2007, 08:11
i will upload sg map in all zone lvl but i dun think will hav problem.. (hybrid,setview and google map..) *i had ask some about streetdicty dot com but i dun think streetdicty allow us to download the map... hehs i will upload the map*all zone lvl* but hope there is no problem xD but hope some one help me wif the upgrade slim psp... TT...

Funnyguyonly1
January 5th, 2008, 17:13
1 am using Slim psp with version 3.71 m33-4 and PSP 290 is working for me if u want malaysia map i only got
seremban and kl map only without geodata and POI

Joyce Cheah
January 6th, 2008, 04:29
Hi there, anyone here knows how to join maps downloaded from GMDL? I can't seems to get a full sg map.

help??

jakekoh
January 6th, 2008, 11:27
Hi there, anyone here knows how to join maps downloaded from GMDL? I can't seems to get a full sg map.

help??

try this http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...237#post434237