PDA

View Full Version : PSP slashed to £129.99 in the UK

Milleniumas
April 23rd, 2007, 17:07
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162472)

Sony Computer Entertainment has officially announced a price drop for the PSP to £129.99, effective from Friday May 4.

Alongside the price drop for the hardware SCEE is also rolling out a new range of Platinum titles for the handsome asking price of £14.99. The first titles in the range will be Ridge Racer 2, Tekken, Killzone, Loco Roco, and Moto GP.

"PSP is unique and is constantly evolving. It offers the widest palette of mobile entertainment, from gaming to video, music, photos and internet," explained Ray Maguire, Managing Director Sony Computer Entertainment UK.

"But now the exciting possibility of connecting remotely to PLAYSTATION3 makes PSP more relevant than ever. So what better time to offer a brand new price point, and the launch of five new Platinum titles?"

We've got our fingers crossed that none of you bought Sony's handheld in the last week.

Basil Zero
April 23rd, 2007, 18:05
This is the turning point, like i said in 2006, 2007 will be psp's turning point for the best

Shrygue
April 23rd, 2007, 18:13
Brilliant, a price cut is finally about to come - very good news to hear.

Buddy4point0
April 23rd, 2007, 21:37
isnt there anthoter post on this same thing? hmm i think so.
edit: just checked and that one is allitlle diffent

dunjamon
April 24th, 2007, 07:23
:eek:

Why does this always happen to me...waited since xmas for the price to drop and then just thought it'll never happen, just get one!

And this was last week!

Micky_c_dog
April 24th, 2007, 07:26
how much is that in AUD