PDA

View Full Version : Brutally violent Silent Hill gameplay vids

wraggster
April 23rd, 2007, 19:58
via pspfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/04/23/brutally-violent-silent-hill-gameplay-vids/)

Hope you didn't just eat lunch. Silent Hill: Origins is back, and it looks better than ever. Turn off the lights, get your security blanket, and snuggle up to these devilishly violent videos of the game in action. The game seems to have moved away from its Resident Evil 4 inspired camera, while gaining some context sensitive action buttons. Of course, none of this analysis will really matter as you watch this bone-chilling footage.

Remember, kids. You have to be 18 or older to see footage from this obviously M-rated game.

Videos at Link above

nielsss
April 23rd, 2007, 20:27
OMG that is soo not violent, look up postal 2 share the pain (a FPS) and the mod for it called eternal damnation and you'll change your mind about stuff being violent

quick description about postal;
You get to cut people in pieces using a chainsaw or other weapons like the katana, machete, drill, saith, shovel, crossbow, flamethrower, grenade launcher, rocket launcher, axe,...
You can use a cat as a silencer for you machine gun or shotgun and when you kill some using some sort of knife or shotgun you can see their organs and stuff...
You can also urinate on people if you choose to.

Seriously that should not be rated 18 i would rate that 12

Cloud_35
April 23rd, 2007, 21:20
I think the video splashed the monitor with blood. Or whatever those things are made of. I'm glad to see the project is not frozen, but I'm afraid I'm gonna throw the psp when i scare in the game. And then scream of real terror :rofl:.

Any release date?

Buddy4point0
April 23rd, 2007, 21:26
ewwww! begh! wow. lol its funny how you can piss on people lol

ish420ism
April 23rd, 2007, 21:35
Lights off, Big screen, Loud speakers = shit in your pants

Basil Zero
April 23rd, 2007, 21:41
LOL

Man, gonna get this for psp

kaffie
April 23rd, 2007, 22:26
I was playing the original Silent Hill in bed in the dark sound turned up loud etc.
My black cat jumped off the wardrobe right down onto me. I saw him coming out the corner of my eye just an instant before he hit me, yowled, ran up over my chest and head with claws digging in - I think I lost about 5 years of my life in that one single moment.

SSaxdude
April 24th, 2007, 00:37
It didn't seem all that violent. The only real violent game would be Manhunt and maybe Postal 2. For all you Postal fans check out the Postal movie, it's gonna be funny.

BloodLust8
April 24th, 2007, 11:24
I want i want.

Warning warning!!!
spooky times ahead.