PDA

View Full Version : LemmingsDS DLDI Version

wraggster
April 23rd, 2007, 21:19
litghost (http://forum.mrdictionary.net/viewtopic.php?p=244#244) has released a DLDI version of the LemmingsDS game:

Heres the release info:

I have complete a DLDI port of the LemmingsDS 3.2 source code.

If you just want to play it, extract the LemDS_DLDI.rar to the ROOT of your flash card. I could not program the paths to present working directory, so everything must be in place correctly. The rar has the directory format that is expected. It goes like this:

/LemDS/graphics - Sprites and backgrounds files
/LemDS/music - xm music files.
/LemDS/levels/canon - Canonical level files. There should be 120 levels.
/LemDS/levels/custom - Custom level files. Just drop them in here and they will automatically be detected. Maximum number of custom levels is currently 50. This can probably be increased.

In /LemDS is "mattproj_lem_ds.nds" the actual rom. Make sure to use your DLDI patcher of choice before running it.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TeenDev
April 23rd, 2007, 21:57
good no more GBFS.... *pukes at the thought of an outdated filesystem*

DanTheManMS
April 23rd, 2007, 22:44
To its credit, GBFS does work well for what it does... on the GBA that is. For the DS you're right, DLDI and libfat are much preferred.

Rayder
April 24th, 2007, 02:25
It has "canonization" errors after level 2.

I did properly DLDI patch it for my R4DS.

All the levels look to be in the folder....but they are ALL in error after level 2.

Wha' happened!?! I thought it was supposed to have 120 levels. :(

Otherwise, this was quite sweet! I'd really love to have the rest of the levels.

Echo1
April 24th, 2007, 12:04
Same here. Why are most of the levels not working using R4DS? Aside from that it's pretty sweet.:)

LazerTag
April 24th, 2007, 12:45
SC Lite and R4DS here, both have the same issue, however all levels appear to be messed up including the first one.

Buddy4point0
April 24th, 2007, 23:13
good no more GBFS.... *pukes at the thought of an outdated filesystem*

pukes into TeenDevs puke and then pukes some more at the out dated file system

Sonny_Jim
April 25th, 2007, 00:14
SC Lite and R4DS here, both have the same issue, however all levels appear to be messed up including the first one.

See this post:
http://forum.mrdictionary.net/viewtopic.php?t=7

There is only 2 levels at the moment, you can download more apparently.

LazerTag
April 26th, 2007, 19:58
See this post:
http://forum.mrdictionary.net/viewtopic.php?t=7

There is only 2 levels at the moment, you can download more apparently.

Thanks. I do have the first 2 levels I was just selecting the wrong one previously. My dumb mistake. Too bad all the original levels aren't there, really takes away from this great port.

TeenDev
April 26th, 2007, 20:26
To its credit, GBFS does work well for what it does... on the GBA that is. For the DS you're right, DLDI and libfat are much preferred.

you told me that on gbadev...

EDIT: Im also mad because I cant play Tickegirl cuz it uses GBFS and doesn't work on GBAMP. lol jk im no pr0nish freak