PDA

View Full Version : Top five budget PSP games

Shrygue
April 24th, 2007, 21:22
via PSP Fanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2007/04/24/top-five-budget-psp-games/)

The bargain hunters at Portable Video Gamer have compiled a list of their top five budget PSP games. Here are their suggestions:

Wipeout: Pure ($20) - It's the game that keeps on giving, with the game more than doubling in size through downloadable levels. This launch title boasted some fantastic visuals, a kickin' soundtrack, and some of the best futuristic racing ever to grace any handheld.
Daxter ($20) - This is probably the most technologically impressive title on the system: arguably the best looking game on the system, this platformer also features tons of personality and charm--with none of those annoying load times.
SSX On Tour (Discontinued)
Burnout Legends ($20) - Sure, you could pick up the newer Dominator title, but then you'd be missing out on one of the franchise's most important features: Crash mode. This destructive racer fuses the best in the franchise, and lets you take it on the go.
Popolo Crois ($20) - An unexpected addition to the list. "Popolocrois makes the list because it is arguably the strongest console RPG to be ported over to the system."Certainly, this list is missing a few potential candidates. The recent Circuit City sale had a few hits that were suspiciously absent from this list: Lumines, for example. Do any other bargain hunters here have suggestions for the PSP Fanboy community?

wolfpack
April 24th, 2007, 21:43
at EB Games you can get Bomberman for 15 dollars (in america anyways)

Solidsnake3000
April 24th, 2007, 22:26
iam boared with psp now no good hack nothin iam on 3.30 oe bt still find it iratating and i do have xvid4psp but the time it takes to make a file is so dang long wasup with that ithink i might try ds for a while if i get one

Tron_Fan
April 24th, 2007, 22:34
Me & My Katamari is cheap now, and a great game!

Buddy4point0
April 24th, 2007, 22:58
Me & My Katamari is cheap now, and a great game!

yea i was just about to say that.
its only 15 dollars for a new copy of me and my katamari at the gamestop/eb games (now the same store) by me

Basil Zero
April 24th, 2007, 23:43
Wipeout Pure is classic indeed.

JKKDARK
April 24th, 2007, 23:56
Wipeout: Pure is on every shop!

Veskgar
April 25th, 2007, 01:31
Wipout: Pure and Daxter should be must haves for every PSP owner.

So if you don't already have those games, $20.00 is a good deal.

Basil Zero
April 25th, 2007, 04:00
Tales of Eternia is also a good one, but rare

rbervoets
April 25th, 2007, 08:06
im gonna get burnout !

Broadus
April 26th, 2007, 00:10
$20 is budget?
I remember when really old computer games used to be super-expensive. The kinds of games that would come on those GIANT IBM floppy disc things, or lots of regular-sized floppies.

stimo
April 26th, 2007, 21:57
and i gonna bay ssx