PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare confirmed

Shrygue
April 25th, 2007, 18:55
via Xbox 360 Fanboy (http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/04/25/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-confirmed/)

Word on the intertubes is that Activision has officially confirmed upcoming sequel Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare earlier this morning. This of course follows suite with Infinity Ward's news post last week, as we'll be treated to the very first CoD 4 video footage on April 28th during the NFL Draft airing on ESPN. Which is exactly what the advertisement to the right confirms. So guys, let's recap. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has been confirmed, it's being developed by Infinity Ward, and is leaving behind the WWII storyline. Remember, tune into ESPN on April 28th for your first look to what CoD 4 has to offer ... we dare you to not be excited.

gdf
April 25th, 2007, 19:22
holy shit no more wwii.

poop now all we have is moh and bia!

Man
April 25th, 2007, 19:23
OoOOHH sounds awsome, maybe itll be like a game where you go and kill innocent civilians. Or maybe we could liberate a small island country, from the evils of communisim. Either way i dont care, i love COD

gdf
April 25th, 2007, 19:35
hmm...

as long as the gameplay is similar it should be good. early guesses from me would be a modern combat zone (obviously) like iraq. (even though that is an evil evilevilevil war of blood for oil)

BrooksyX
April 26th, 2007, 01:37
Any game made by Infinity Ward is a must buy. I am still angry that they didn't make Call of Duty, Treyarch ruined that game.

I hope we get more details soon because it sounds like it will be a great game.