PDA

View Full Version : What consols do you own?

PLZKLLME0080
April 26th, 2007, 20:26
i forgot to put alot of consols in the poll from yesterday, so im putting another poll that should have all of them, i hope :eek:

kcajblue
April 26th, 2007, 21:06
you mean consoles?

VampDude
April 27th, 2007, 00:52
cool

quzar
April 27th, 2007, 01:16
Dude, there was a thread only like, two weeks ago. Just revive it. I even linked to an older thread from a few months before that.

VampDude
April 27th, 2007, 01:41
Dude, there was a thread only like, two weeks ago. Just revive it. I even linked to an older thread from a few months before that.

Some people don't like searching for older posts, I remember recieving an infraction once for bumping an old topic (which was from you) - you reversed the infraction thou cause it was in the sticky column :)

PLZKLLME0080
April 27th, 2007, 01:47
i accidentally created 2 of this thread oops. go here (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61214) for the good one. srry

quzar
April 27th, 2007, 03:20
Some people don't like searching for older posts, I remember recieving an infraction once for bumping an old topic (which was from you) - you reversed the infraction thou cause it was in the sticky column :)

The only infractions for bumping is when it's over a year old and/or the new post is irrelevant (we get lots of "WOW LOOK HOW OLD DIS IZ!").

The topic in question was started about 2 weeks ago

VampDude
April 27th, 2007, 04:34
The only infractions for bumping is when it's over a year old and/or the new post is irrelevant (we get lots of "WOW LOOK HOW OLD DIS IZ!").

The topic in question was started about 2 weeks ago

ummmm, wow look how old this post is thou...

...seriously, there is this post but older (and more posts) which you've just bumped it up! lol :p

THREAD CLOSED