PDA

View Full Version : Speed Reflex

wraggster
April 26th, 2007, 22:48
Skity and Stewart (http://google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pspgen.com%2Fmodules. php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D3703%26 mode%3D%26order%3D0%26thold%3D0&langpair=fr%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF8) have released a new lua game for the PSP,

Heres the translated details:

This play created by Skity and Stewart is Homebrew coded in Lua which tests your reflexes. You will be able to thus see whether you can slow down in time or not in order to avoid the accident.

A stopwatch as enables you to see time as you put to react. You will realize of the difficulty of the play at this time.
Even try by you to really give to you an account of your time of reflexes. Who said, can be you will avoid the accidents from now.

I support where?

To slow down and select:

To start again the part:

To return to the menu:

To confirm the part in the play:
Installation:

* Download the file (for 3.xx OE)
* Connect your PSP to your computer
* Pass your PSP in “mode USB” thanks to the option “Connection USB”
* Click with the right button on the file which you downloaded
* Choose to extract the files…
* Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP in the Working station.
* Support on OK and it is all.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

LilSwish722
April 27th, 2007, 00:22
Wow...that's another crappy translation. But the game sounds pretty cool...i think lol. I'll give it a try

IM back!
April 27th, 2007, 02:27
i have no time to try

watupgroupie
April 27th, 2007, 04:14
It's in french and when i tried to convert it in the lua file it was all screwed up so i just didn't play it. I'd give it a try if it was in english.

Buddy4point0
April 27th, 2007, 04:42
oh its in french.
well still good job guys

Zion
April 27th, 2007, 14:44
one thing i never understand about most of these coders.

You spend absolutly ages coding these games, and then don't even bother to upload a screenshot to accompany the release. :confused:

I mean, the extra 5 seconds of their life spent uploading a screenshot to go with it isnt going to kill them :rolleyes:

Im one of those guys where unless i get to see a screenshot or vid of a game before downloading i just wouldnt bother.

And im sure im not the only one who feels that way ;)

watupgroupie
April 27th, 2007, 16:03
one thing i never understand about most of these coders.

You spend absolutly ages coding these games, and then don't even bother to upload a screenshot to accompany the release. :confused:

I mean, the extra 5 seconds of their life spent uploading a screenshot to go with it isnt going to kill them :rolleyes:

Im one of those guys where unless i get to see a screenshot or vid of a game before downloading i just wouldnt bother.

And im sure im not the only one who feels that way ;)Yes i do to. I also figured out that the game isn't coded in french just all his pictures are so good luck changing them to english :rolleyes: