PDA

View Full Version : Square to reveal new Star Ocean

wraggster
April 27th, 2007, 22:34
RPG powerhouse Square Enix is to reveal a new title in its Star Ocean series, claims the latest issue of Japanese Famitsu.

According to a mag the new instalment - which is not specified for any particular platform - is to be officially unveiled at the Square Enix Party 2007 event next month.

The series last PS2 instalment, Till the End of Time sent the legions of Japanese fans barmy, updating on the SNES original with a real-time combat system and 80 stat-counting hours of touted gameplay. This new instalment will no-doubt reach similar levels of fan hysteria.

The Square Enix bash is set to go down on May 12 - we'll have our eyes locked for any announcements and let you know what happens.

via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162882)

Abgoj
April 27th, 2007, 22:51
YAAAY!!!! I can't wait for this game, star ocean till the end of time was a fantastic RPG experience:)

Veskgar
April 27th, 2007, 23:10
Well I hope it gets specified for the PSP as the PSP could really use some exceptional RPG titles. I know there are already some good ones out there. But not enough exceptional ones if you ask me.

ShinMike
April 27th, 2007, 23:34
i bet for the ds

yoshinatsu
April 27th, 2007, 23:58
Well I hope it gets specified for the PSP as the PSP could really use some exceptional RPG titles. I know there are already some good ones out there. But not enough exceptional ones if you ask me.

Did it say it will be for the PSP?:rolleyes:
But I can't wait for this game!!
My bets are those is this order: Wii, PS2, DS, PSP
I'm 100% sure it will be in ONE of the above consoles.
I'd really like it to be on the PS3, but...:(

Basil Zero
April 28th, 2007, 06:39
Woot

I cant wait

emuking
April 28th, 2007, 15:50
actually wii and ps3 need it the most because they have no rpgs worth playing