PDA

View Full Version : New GTA IV scans reveal foxy female character

wraggster
April 27th, 2007, 22:53
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162995)

The latest issue of Official PlayStation Magazine is in subscribers' hands and the meat and veg of its massive 14-page preview has already hit the web. Right here in fact.

Key Points from the article include details of Rockstar's creation of Liberty City, which the company claims is the real star of the game.

They say that no-one has attempted to recreate an actual location of this size, and this much detail ever before.

Liberty City is said to be massive and will span five boroughs based on the following locations; Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, the Bronx, and New Jersey. GTA IV will also feature real-life land marks such the Empire State Building.

The mag says that work began on the game back in November 2004, pretty much as soon as work on San Andreas was finished. Development is being handled by Rockstar studios in Edinburgh, San Diego, and New York.

There's a bit more on the playable character Niko Bellic's story too. He is fresh off a boat from an unspecified Eastern European country, lured to Liberty City by his cousin who owns a Taxi firm, on the promise of the American dream. Niko soon realises his cousin was pretty much bullshitting him and is in a lot of debt and trouble.

Cover star Elizabeta is said to feature in the later part of the game.

Scan Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162995)

DarthPaul
April 27th, 2007, 23:38
Lol she looks like Carl Johnson's[CJ] mom.

Note: Carl Johnson's is the main character from GTA: San Andreas. -_-

felonyr301
April 28th, 2007, 02:54
This will have to be the best GTA yet not because it's next gen but only because I live in NYC-Bronx and I will love to see if they did any of the areas I be at and also New Jersey isn't the other borough so what's up with that?

Basil Zero
April 28th, 2007, 06:43
Damn!

I didnt see the pic!

Pic was taken away

emuking
April 28th, 2007, 15:49
new jersey is, just read the article okay

hodey
April 28th, 2007, 15:59
same old crap,new box. how many gta's do you need?

Man
April 28th, 2007, 16:38
same old crap,new box. how many gta's do you need?

Thats just like saying how many final fantasys do you need, but each game is new and different and people eat them up like candy, i know i will, so why not let rockstar have its way ? and i still cant wait for this game

hodey
April 28th, 2007, 19:57
... yeah, to each thier own, I guess