PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Cs3 Help ???????

ACID
April 28th, 2007, 11:14
OK for the last year i had CS2 and felt i had learned enough to buy CS3 witch i did in January. And it worked great till now. Now min you i did not downloaded i have the original software for bouth. and PSP XI as well. Now here is my problem just yesterday i went to use it and it did not turn on i did a registry check and PC and programs checked out OK. So i tried again. and it still didn't turn on. So i contacted adobe. and they gave me a new register key i used it and it worked. but when i turned the PC of and back on it said major registry error. So i turned it back of and on and it said the same. So i contacted adobe again and they said reinstall the CD again. I did so and it says-major registry error again. So i have no clue what to do i have uninstalled the program and reinstalled it. and it still gives me that error so i was wondering if any body has any ideas before i have to back up all my files to DVDs in order to do a full PC restore witch I'm looking at 100 GB of files i have to copy to DVDs witch really stinks any helps i will appreciated.

Shiori
April 29th, 2007, 01:48
I find it hard to believe you have 100GB of files that you don't already have on optical media.

I mean, Samsung don't allow there own 8Gb phone in there buildings. (Someone could fit there entire workings into it? Haa.) So feel proud that you have well over 10x more data than the entirity of Samsung.

- As for the problem. A better description and some screenys would help. First thing that comees to my mind, is that is the program/ PC turning off properly?

S34MU5
April 29th, 2007, 04:46
I have about 100gb of files and none of it came of optical drives

ACID
April 30th, 2007, 15:05
I find it hard to believe you have 100GB of files that you don't already have on optical media.

I mean, Samsung don't allow there own 8Gb phone in there buildings. (Someone could fit there entire workings into it? Haa.) So feel proud that you have well over 10x more data than the entirity of Samsung.

- As for the problem. A better description and some screenys would help. First thing that comees to my mind, is that is the program/ PC turning off properly?

Actually its very easy to have 100 GB of files in a PC actually is mi area 51 laptop i have almost a Tera of file if i include mi external 750gb but that won't be a problem and neither of this two company's can seem to know whats wrong and this laptop i have never even connected to the interned or use any illegal files so i have no clue on how it got screwed up like this.:( :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused: :( :confused:

S34MU5
April 30th, 2007, 18:25
I have 100gb of files but thats cause my HDD is only 120gb

when I get my PC it will be alot bigger.

And maybe he records TV accordian

ACID
April 30th, 2007, 18:38
Well accordion if you must know the Tera of files makes me hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. Why because there from my business. They have nothing to do with games , movies , videos etc. Like i say I'm just to lazy to look at first. come to do a deeper check and my HDD is fried don't know how but it is so thank god for warranty's. And Accordion you do understand that there are lots of older people on the seen that have high education and businesses right i know I'm not the only one in this site alone with a business because i visited one of the members from here in NEW YORK and saw his first hand people don't realize it but he is a smart cookie.
P.S S34MU5 thanks for been one of 4 people that support me help me and back me up.
Oh and even if macs where 20 for a dollar i wont want one. If i told all my employees there new PC's will be mac they'd probably quit or kill me. LOL mac

Destroyer699
May 5th, 2007, 03:44
Try using something like TuneUp Utilities to see if there are actually any problems with your registry and if so, then fix them.

ACID
May 7th, 2007, 17:59
Try using something like TuneUp Utilities to see if there are actually any problems with your registry and if so, then fix them.

Ailienware PC's in general come with a programe that protects , fixes and rollback the registry. The problem was the hard drive was mest up from factory so they had to replace it.