PDA

View Full Version : PsMonkey Plz Read

fatcat04912
April 28th, 2007, 15:48
I Know You probably will never read this but can you release the source code so some one can fish your project .......i mean its been 2 years you could at least do something and your job just said you cant do anything else with this but some one else can So stop being stupid and release the source

Gizmo356
April 28th, 2007, 15:50
I Know You probably will never read this but can you release the source code so some one can fish your project .......i mean its been 2 years you could at least do something and your job just said you cant do anything else with this but some one else can So stop being stupid and release the source

Nice way of asking:eek:

fatcat04912
April 28th, 2007, 16:00
I dont care if its nice or not he should of released it by now plus im just saying what i feel

Gizmo356
April 28th, 2007, 16:26
I dont care if its nice or not he should of released it by now plus im just saying what i feel

Yeah I understand you and I didn't mean my last post in a negative way.

BrooksyX
April 28th, 2007, 16:44
I don't think PsMonkey wants to release the source code of his projects to the whole world. Just to people he knows that he can trust with it.

Man
April 28th, 2007, 16:45
It may be a condition of his contract with his new job, that he does not release source code, so i highly dout that he will release it. Unless he can, and just doesnt feel like it.

yaustar
April 28th, 2007, 21:36
It may be a condition of his contract with his new job, that he does not release source code, so i highly dout that he will release it. Unless he can, and just doesnt feel like it.
That is correct, releasing the source now would break his contract conditions as it would be deemed that he has done something while under this contract.

Calling someone stupid who does this for free is extremely disrespectful.

fatcat04912
April 29th, 2007, 17:50
Lawl I was just stating my opinion and i do have Freedom of speech ............ but i apoligize i was on a rant

PSmonkey
May 12th, 2007, 15:54
I dont think releasing source now violates contract since the source work was done prior to the signing of my contract.

I still retain the rights to that code.

As for me releasing code, I dont do it because I feel no need posting it on the net. If coders wish they are more then welcome to PM me for the code as I've already given it to a few people but sadly no prospects.

Truthfuly I think someone should work on pspdungon and expand for q3 map supports. It's already above and beyond (game mechanic wise) iris.

ExcruciationX
May 12th, 2007, 16:21
How have you been, PSmonkey? Is the official game you're helping write close to being announced yet?

Eviltaco64
March 20th, 2008, 21:16
Wow, you bumped a thread from way back