PDA

View Full Version : Gears of War Theme for PSP 3.30 OE-A and 3.40 OE-A

mnuhaily22
April 29th, 2007, 05:08
mike_jmg requested that I convert for him the gears of war theme that came out a while back to work on 3.30 OE-A and 3.40 OE-A.
So I did, and actually it looks very good, i'm actually gonna keep this one on my PSP...
Like most of you already know, most topmenu's don't work on 3.10 OE and above unless they are converted...
But beware, I have only tested this theme on 3.30 OE-A and 3.40 OE-A...
I do not know who originally made it, but I do not take credit for actually making it, as I only converted it to work under 3.30 OE-A and 3.40 OE-A...
It is safe only if you do it right, but it should work fine, I used PSP Filer(I like it and trust it more than flash0 access from recovery)...
I runs perfect...no freezing at all, so no need to worry about that...
And one more thing, this doesn't work unless you delete the unneeded font files for flash space(flash agent does it).
Just in case people on this website don't know where to flash the stuff, you flash Ltn0.pgf to flash0:/font/.... and everything else you flash it to flash0:/vsh/recource/
Don't forget to +rep:p :D ...
I hope you guys like it...

mike_jmg
April 29th, 2007, 05:53
OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,

Hope more people like it (LOL)

wolfpack
April 29th, 2007, 06:14
holy...crap...
excellent job, very nice

mnuhaily22
May 1st, 2007, 13:15
^^^Thanks, don't 4get to plus rep...lol

The King
May 1st, 2007, 13:20
cool

Jacked360
May 4th, 2007, 01:33
wait so how do you work it on psp filer? where do u put the files? hellppp.

cool_girl_kiss_u_07
July 10th, 2007, 17:02
hi ! i have a problem .... i don't know how 2 transfer the theme from PC to PSP .... can u help me ??pls

MasterMunt
July 10th, 2007, 17:55
You need Dark_AleX's Custom firmware 3.03 or above. Then startup in recovery mode and start usb transfer on FLASH0. Backup ALL Files, then transfer replacing the old files.

punkonjunk
August 3rd, 2007, 02:40
It looks OK, however, the font is pretty much unreadable outside of the menus. I'd suggest packaging a alternate font.

Ghost187
February 17th, 2008, 22:52
what are all the thingies you dont need to run your psp?, i got it all running exept the "Top_menu" and when i play music for more that 00:06 it freezes. Help?