PDA

View Full Version : PSPXT 1.00 FULL Release!

wraggster
April 29th, 2007, 13:25
superskull85 (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article941.psp) has posted a new version of PSPXT, heres the details:

Here is version 1.00 FULL of PSPXT!! This version doesn't have any major updates but these are the features I wanted to include in my previous release but I didn't think I could get the features done before I became really busy. For anyone who doesn't know what this is:

This is an application that will simulate how your XMB will look on your computer before actually compiling your RCO's and flashing them to your PSP. This application will let you view your XMB and its icons, backgrounds and colours. This application is meant to help you preview your XMB without actually flashing it, and NOT to help you preview already created themes!! With that said this program doesn't even read your Flash0 (Unless your using the File Flasher) and doesn't need your PSP to run (Again unless you are using the File Flasher. This program will not read RCO's or have any PRX support, it will read BMP images and will arrange them so they look just like your XMB.

Anyways the change log for from 1.00 LITE is as follows:

Added the ability to change transparencies for each XMB

Added the ability to hide/show menu names during navigation

Included some security checks

Rearranged PSPXT's file structure so that I could reduce the size of the total program

Added additional security to lessen errors you may face

Fixed the icon positioning bug. Positions will now reset from XMB to XMB.

Created default theme

Included a preview for my upcoming layout. Check it out!!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Sp3ct0r
April 29th, 2007, 19:28
This app is a good idea, but you can already see the bmps, now if there was a fully functional xmb emulator that used prx's, like the psp waves, that would be awesome.