PDA

View Full Version : The Fast and the Furious

wraggster
April 30th, 2007, 18:21
New released at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-1spq.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/4n/pa.83870.1.jpg

Inspired by the events of Universal Pictures' upcoming film, The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift, this game will immerse players in the underground world of drift racing. Set in a world related to, yet separate from, the movie, the game features a ground breaking drift mechanic that makes drifting accessible to both beginning and veteran racing game drivers. Gameplay features revolutionary new systems like the Drift Indicator that make The Fast & The Furious the most accessible yet realistic drift game ever!

Cokemusic
April 30th, 2007, 18:32
"upcoming film" Pardon me if i'm incorrect but wasn't the tokyo drift movie released quite a while ago ?

Any way all the previous Fast and Furious games have sucks , NFS runs the underground racing games market.

G-Star
April 30th, 2007, 19:14
Yes, Tokio Drift had been summer 2006 in the cinemas.
LOL

Buddy4point0
April 30th, 2007, 20:07
took them long enoph to make the game after the movie dont ya think

Veskgar
May 1st, 2007, 00:34
I was hoping this would be an original game based on the movie franchise as a whole.

If this is just a game based on Tokyo Drift (which wasn't that great of a movie) I have my worries.

Has anyone played it? Is it any good?

Joe88
May 1st, 2007, 03:57
I played it
its horrible

you can customize everything though
but that doesnt make up for bad gameplay

Veskgar
May 1st, 2007, 04:38
I played it
its horrible

you can customize everything though
but that doesnt make up for bad gameplay

So its basically a bad knock-off of Need for Speed hoping to make money off crap by attaching a movie license to it.

Gosh I'm so sick of that.

Joe88
May 1st, 2007, 04:58
yup
another bad movie to game
what a surprise :p

d3v1l
May 1st, 2007, 06:31
i got the game for the ps2, and it rules! very much cars, n good cars,u can customize everything, it drifts realistic, nice playground in the races(the nice mountain roads), quite a good game.