PDA

View Full Version : Supercard DS-1 OS 2.0 released!

jojotjuh
April 30th, 2007, 19:08
Update(2007.05.01):SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 Released

SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0 Released. With the Realtime Cheating system and Realtime Game Guide system, SuperCard should be the best flash card in the world.

SuperCard DS ONE Operation System: SuperCard DS ONE OS 2.0(Download from here) (http://eng.supercard.cn/download/ds_eng0501.zip)

SuperCard DS ONE 2.0 Manual
# Added Realtime Cheat Code: Can be turned on/off when playing game. Switch between cheat code menu and game playing without restarting! Support Hotkey mode and Cheat Code Menu mode.
# Added Realtime Game Guide: Playing game and view Game guide at the same time. Switch between gameplay and reading a game-guide, without restarting! . Hotkey L+R+START+DOWN.
# Added Support DS Browser, need SCCF,SCSD,SCL.
# Added Support PASSME function. Can boot GBA slot. Hotkey L+B at OS menu.
# Fixed GBA union function, support GBA game union and can be saved. Enable GBA game be loaded to slot 2. need SCCF, SCDS, SCL
# Fixed NDSL screen adjust bug. Remove the alarm message when startup DS ONE menu.
# Added date and temperature display.
# Added double screen display function. provide skin, icon DIY. Hotkey L+A at OS menu.
# Added icon display function. Up-screen display game icon, down-screen can display property of the game.

now lets hope they will release an update for the older supercards soon cuz its taking long for them :eek:
source: http://eng.supercard.cn

henchturk
May 1st, 2007, 01:04
So please explain, will this make my saves work without patching...

Shall I put in clean ROM??

Which settings?

Any help.

burpyierz
May 1st, 2007, 04:52
fake release
the real time game guide doesnt work, it just crash
and the real time cheat is so freaking hard to use, the emu-cheat is in chinese langage and so i havent been able to make one cheat

jojotjuh
May 1st, 2007, 09:06
supercard team fails?
I haven't tested becausI don;t have supercard 1,but i do know that supercard.cn is the official site so it is not a fake...

henchturk
May 1st, 2007, 15:08
I'm confused, my only problem with SC1 is the saves,

Using this do I have to patch it or clean rom support works and saves don't swipe?

bihero
May 1st, 2007, 15:30
it is better now, i can play pokemon on it,
anyway at least, they still care about us
The Pokemon save usually is 512kb