PDA

View Full Version : Card Fighters DS Broken

wraggster
April 30th, 2007, 21:26
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/notag/card-fighters-ds-broken-256333.php)

Once again my laziness has paid off. I meant to pick up SNK VS. Capcom Card Fighters DS last week but never got around to it, and now we're hearing from players all over the country that the card contains a game-stopping glitch that keeps you from being able to collect all the cards. Looks like it isn't just Taito that needs better playtesting on their DS games.

The bug occurs on the ninth floor of the tower during the second play through. The game crashes after talking to an opponent named Jon. Fighting him is necessary to complete the game, so you're pretty much stuck at that point. That is one giant suck.

So basically the US QA team didn't even finish the game, or there was some kind of problem with manufacturing. There's a message in the SNK forums stating that we should hear something official soon, but I figured I'd save anyone else shopping for a new DS game the headache, at least until it gets taken care of.

For those who ought the game after I got all excited about it last week, terribly sorry. I'm just as disappointed as you are, only without the whole spending $30 for it thing. Go laziness!

toymin80r
May 1st, 2007, 00:48
Man that sucks, good thing nothing like that has happened to me before, but i was majorly disappointed with H2, its an embarrassment to the original.

Edit: and by the way, thanks for telling us wraggster

ShinMike
May 1st, 2007, 07:42
lol future collectors item.