PDA

View Full Version : BTime Clone 20/05/05

wraggster
May 21st, 2005, 11:14
Warmtoe has kindly given me permission to release his new releases for the Dreamcast community on DCEmu UK, the first of those releases is an update to his Burger Time Clone, heres what he said in his message to me:

The first is an updated BTime (Burger Time clone) now with 3 levels, collectables, pepper (so you can stop the enemies in their tracks) - It still needs work, but there is at least more there for people to play with:-

Excellent news download now from the Burgertime Page here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/btimeclone.shtml

Thanks to Warmtoe himself for the news :)

obelisk
May 25th, 2005, 21:37
nice nice, i can't get through the 1st level (probly becasue i was trying to "trick" the enemies and be a hotshot), :) good show, much improvement over version 1. Congrats on a nice job and thank you very much Warmtoe for helping keep Burgertime alive!

obelisk
May 25th, 2005, 23:18
I got theough level 1, i tried hard in level 2. I like how the pepper efects more than 1 dude at a time, i wish it wouldn't take so long for your dude to come "back to life" after you die, when u have moe than 0 lives. also its a bit difficult to get the pspper pre-placement thing down kinda, i'm just so used to the "throw-ahead" way, it would be rad and a hwlf to kinda have both ways set up so he can throw it in front /and/ it can also "stay", like a "pepper-mine". i like how there's not only pick-ups for pepper but also points ones too. I also like the hot dog peppered sounds! i giggled. woot!

obelisk
May 26th, 2005, 23:56
i know these are just demos, and i wanted to make a quick comment to say, that those things i said earlier are just wishes and hopes, i'm not trying to say, "this or that sux", and or "this needs fixing". i enjoy this game alot, and i have much hope for and enjoy it now. thanks, warmtoe.

Cap'n 1time
May 27th, 2005, 04:46
i totally agree that it takes a little too long for your guy to come back to life, all in all im pleased though, good stuff this one.

obelisk
May 27th, 2005, 05:51
fun indeed.

warmtoe
May 29th, 2005, 09:09
I've reduced the amount of time for Pepper Jr to come back to life!

Next release will have this changed

obelisk
November 28th, 2005, 18:51
how's stuff, warmtoe?? any news?