PDA

View Full Version : Nab a Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) For $139; Select UMDs for $4.99

wraggster
May 1st, 2007, 20:22
via gaming bits (http://www.gamingbits.com/content/view/2045/2/)

Sony recently dropped the price on its PlayStation Portable handheld to $169, edging it closer to the DS in price. A deal spotted at a Sam Goody store tightens the gab of the $129 Nintendo DS Lite to the Sony PSP by $10. Sam Goody is offering the Sony PSP Core for $139.99 by offering a $30 mail-in-rebate. The deal is available until this Wednesday, but it may be extended an additional week.
This deal is not available online, but at local stores only. Check the Sam Goody store locator (here) to find one in your area. Several UMD movies are available for $4.99 as well, in limited quantity and selection of course. I definitely recommend checking the PSP out at that price. There are some great looking titles on the horizon, including God of War: Chains of Olympus, Final Fantasy Tactics: The Lion War and Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles to name only a few!

Buddy4point0
May 1st, 2007, 20:38
sweet!!!
if its cheap,I jeap!
if its free, Its for me!

Basil Zero
May 2nd, 2007, 00:39
WOW

cheap indeed!

burrito
May 2nd, 2007, 00:54
Where is a list of the $5 games?
Can I do the rebate when ordering a psp from online?

pt9087
May 2nd, 2007, 02:19
I get PSPs for free! once every few months! but this is pretty cheap for the best homebrew console around!

Pm me if you wanna know how to get free PSPs! no fake but i wont tell too many people!

Joe88
May 2nd, 2007, 04:32
Pm me if you wanna know how to get free PSPs! no fake but i wont tell too many people!

Im guessing its refferal links
then
DO NOT WANT