PDA

View Full Version : DLDIrc v0.33

wraggster
May 2nd, 2007, 16:38
Pyschowood (http://forum.gbadev.org/viewtopic.php?t=12292&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0) has posted an update to his app:

Heres whats new:

Version 0.33: updated drivers (added also G6 v0.19) and corrected drivers name (that prevented installing more drivers if they had the very exact name).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DanTheManMS
May 2nd, 2007, 23:01
I like that he added SCSD_moon.dldi this time, so I can patch for my two different miniSD cards easily.

psychowood
May 7th, 2007, 12:00
Hi, and thanks for the comments :)

Version 0.41 (and also 0.40, fo course) is out, here is the changelog:

*v0.41
-Replaced DLDIFixV with HEADFixV (avoids double DLDI
patching doing only PASS patch)
-Corrected a little language messup introduced with v0.4 :)

*v0.4
EzV users, be happy, this is for you! :)
-Replaced EzV driver with v2, some bugs corrected (version v2
isnīt available from chishm site yet, this one was released by
cory1492 himself, see here
http://ezflash.sosuke.com/viewtopic.php?p=30461#30461 )
-Integrated DLDIFixV to patch the gamecode with PASS, when EzV
is selected (no manual patching needed anymore)
Thanks Cory for the permission :)

It can be downloaded from the official link, here (http://psychowood.altervista.org/getDLDIrc.html).

@wraggster: could be possible to direct link to my page instead of caching the file in your web space? Thanks.

DanTheManMS
May 7th, 2007, 21:35
Personally I like that DCemu caches everything, since oftentimes an author's page goes down without notice. He does link to your GBAdev thread after all. I realize you want to count the number of downloads with your download link, but in my opinion it's more convenient in the long run if it's cached.

psychowood
May 8th, 2007, 01:34
Personally I like that DCemu caches everything, since oftentimes an author's page goes down without notice.

It depends on the author's care, too ;)

He does link to your GBAdev thread after all.

Sure, never thought that someone wants to steal anything, of course. :)

I realize you want to count the number of downloads with your download link, but in my opinion it's more convenient in the long run if it's cached.

You're probably right, on the long run it's better to have an archive of some kind.
I just don't like the fact that often happens that those kind of links aren't up-to-date with the latest release, that's all.

DanTheManMS
May 8th, 2007, 02:11
Right, it's a double-edged sword, and there are constantly people asking how to get something to work when they're posting in the thread for the version made a year ago, but it's also a good download archive.

psychowood
May 11th, 2007, 15:12
I've just added online version checking, so even caching shouldn't be a real problem, since now. :)

*v0.5
-Now DLDIrc can be associated to .bin and .gba files (to be
used with .ds.gba roms, since Windows doesn't accept double
extensions the association must me done with .gba)
-Updated installer: now it checks online the latest version,
and requires uninstallation of previous installations.
-Minor text changes

psychowood
May 11th, 2007, 20:13
*v0.51
-Added the option to rename .gba in .nds after DLDI patching

Buddy4point0
May 11th, 2007, 23:15
thanks for the patches in v0.51.
its pretty good being able to renme stiff

psychowood
May 12th, 2007, 15:21
*v0.52
-Put the online check first in the installer, making possible to check the version without uninstalling the current one