PDA

View Full Version : VSHInform Alpha for 3.xx OE

wraggster
May 2nd, 2007, 17:32
via pspgen (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=3757)

Difficult to believe the programmer of this plugin when it states to have put 30 minutes to do it. With the program a compatibility with all Custom Firmware, a posting of the percentage of the battery in the XMB and the regulation of the CPU, click on continuation! SG57 has just announced the exit of sound plug-in VSHInform which seems to go for all Custom Firmware.
What is what it is? This plugin has several functions:
- To post the remaining percentage of battery
- To post the remaining time of battery
- To accelerate or decrease the speed of the CPU

You can see written “USB off” but function USB complétement is not yet complétement established but the author says that that will be done “tomorrow when it returns from the school”. According to the author plug-in is also accessible for it in mode play or a homebrew. How does it go? touch it SELECT allows to post or hide information - The key CROSS-SECTION makes it possible to accelerate or decrease the speed of the CPU - The trigger L makes it possible to activate or decontaminate mode USB (not yet functional) Installation: The versions proposed on PSPGen were compressed in order to have only to decompress them on Memory Stick of your PSP.
- Download the plugin
- Connect your PSP to your computer
- Pass your PSP in “mode USB” thanks to the option “Connection USB”
- Click with the right button on the file which you downloaded
- Choose to extract the files…
- Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP in the Working station
- Support on OK and it is all.

If you want to use it plug-in in the XMB publish the vsh.txt file and ajouez this line: ms0: /seplugins/VSHInform.prx. If you want use it concerned publish the game.txt file and add the same line Launch the Recovery while pressing on the trigger R to starting, go in the menu plufin and activate it plug-in. Next improvements: * To add function USB * To add the possibility of making captures of screens * To add a menu for the various functionalities * Addition of GFX First bugs: - At certain people the PSP éteind in the course of use it navigator does not launch out any more when it plug-in is activated It is hoped that the author will regulate these problems quickly, if it is not the fruit which of a few minutes one can then consider of beautiful things.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

domthegod
May 2nd, 2007, 18:06
My seplugins wont come up in my recovery menu why?

krazykarl
May 2nd, 2007, 21:14
can you post a screenshot?

Buddy4point0
May 2nd, 2007, 21:26
very nice work man. very nice

CaptainMorgan4
May 2nd, 2007, 22:12
I think instead of it flashing it should just stay there and then you can turn it off/on with select. Also it might look better on the top left instead of the top right, nice plugin though I'll be using it!

pt9087
May 2nd, 2007, 23:26
Sounds good but its not for me! \m/

CaptainMorgan4
May 5th, 2007, 02:00
Hey I am reporting a bug, I like this plug-in but it's giving me a big bug. If the plugin is enabled (3.40-OE-A) and I go to my internet browser when I select a bookmark site or type one in my psp freezes, the background doesn't seem to be froze but I can't do anything. I then have to turn it off, if I take the battery out for 10min I still get nothing. I've turned the clockspeed to various speeds but nothing. If I disable the plugin the internet works fine, so it's the source of my problems I believe. Anyway I'd appreciate if you fix this bug I like your plugin and want to use it.