PDA

View Full Version : Sakaguchi lays into Kutaragi

wraggster
May 2nd, 2007, 18:50
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163249)

Hironobu Sakaguchi, Final Fantasy creator and founder of Blue Dragon dev Mistwalker, has come out with the quality line regards 'Father of PlayStation' Ken Kutaragi - he says he doesn't like him.

In an interview featuring in EGM magazine's latest issue, Sakaguchi was asked why he had no games in development for PS3. "The machine's architecture is tricky, and I don't like Ken Kutaragi", he replied.

Meanwhile Microsoft, he said, needs to sort out its marketing strategy in Japan, calling the commercial for Windows Vista "terrible".

"There are a lot of excellent games on the 360, far better games than what's on the Wii or PS3. But not a lot of people in Japan have a clear idea what games like Gears of War are all about," Sakaguchi commented.

And as for Wii, he called the system intriguing but explained he has no plans right now to make a game for Nintendo's new console.

Totalitarian
May 2nd, 2007, 19:07
I pretty much lost all respect for Sakaguchi after the failure that was Spirits Within.

Basil Zero
May 2nd, 2007, 20:06
Sakaguchi doesnt anything about games, this proves it, no games for Wii or PS3, how shameful of him.:mad:

jammet
May 3rd, 2007, 10:56
Yes, honesty and openly saying what you dislike is a good thing generally.

So. Who besides him cares about what he thinks?

Somebody...?

Anybody!

Hello...?

jdnation
May 3rd, 2007, 17:15
Well he can continue making his 3+ DVD games for 360... and Lost Odessey's gameplay looks boring, at least the FF series is now making the battles look more exciting despite being turn based.

I_Highway
May 4th, 2007, 00:02
Am I feeling a little jealousy in the air?

How about buying a Xbox360?