PDA

View Full Version : SuperCard DS Firmware v2.0 SP1

wraggster
May 2nd, 2007, 22:26
The Supercard firmware has been updated, heres whats new:

Added "SELECT" button to prevent backup save to SD card.

Fixed play DPG black screen problem.

In the cheat code menu, press "SELECT" to Apply/Pause cheat code. (Apply: GREEN text. the same as press L+R+LEFT+START in the game), (Pause: RED text. the same as press L+R+RIGHT+START in the game).

Because some games will display save corrupt message at begin when apply cheat code, so those games should PAUSE cheat code system first, after finish select save slot in the game, player can APPLY cheat code system again.
Such as: 0676 - Castlevania. If cheat code system APPLY at the begin (before select save slot, a save corrupt message will appear, please don't worry about the *.sav file, it's OK, just the message appear). Player should PAUSE cheat code system first, after select save slot and continue play game, player can APPLY the cheat code system again.

More Info (http://eng.supercard.cn/)

jojotjuh
May 2nd, 2007, 22:39
i think the supercard slot 2 has died or something , unless the update is REALLY GREAT, I think i'll go to an other flash cart, slot 2 is dropped dead :-/

Rayza
May 2nd, 2007, 23:01
This update is for the DS One..

jojotjuh
May 3rd, 2007, 09:59
This update is for the DS One..

yes I know
supercard DS one keeps getting updatesd and slot two last REAL update was of 2006, somewhere in december :eek:
5 months ago

yeah, some ****y dat file, we want REAL updates, too

nyuk1998
May 3rd, 2007, 18:47
I agree with jojo. The supercard team could at least say if they're working on it, or the project is dead.