PDA

View Full Version : very confussed

Princess
May 4th, 2007, 06:17
Hi, i know im going to sound really stupid but i know absolutly nothing and i just got a psp 3.03. i want to be able to use emulators and downloaded games on it. can you please help me?
Thank you :)

dejkirkby
May 4th, 2007, 08:09
You need an unpatched version of GTA:LCS to downgrade your 3.03 and be able to put a custom firmware on it!
Do you have GTA:LCS?

Princess
May 5th, 2007, 00:12
umm.. i dont think so, what it it?

pt9087
May 5th, 2007, 00:27
google it, its not that hard but if your an idiot then it is!

wolfpack
May 5th, 2007, 00:29
GTA:LCS is Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, and it HAS to be unpatched, its becoming harder to find nowadays but there are still shops that sell the unpatched version, the unpatched version has a 2.00 firmwire update on it, if you get a grand theft auto liberty city game and it has a higher firmwire upgrade, it is patched. once you get that game, look up the custom firmwires on this site through the search. we have plenty of tutorials here and youll find your way around just fine. once you have your custom firmwire in, you can use emulators and play homebrew or ports of games.

hope this was somewhat helpful, need anymore information, then just pm me

Princess
May 5th, 2007, 00:31
ok, i just worked out what you're talking bout :P
so it's a game? how do i get it and how do i make sure i get an unpatched version? thank you heaps btw and sorry i'm so stupid. lol.

wolfpack
May 5th, 2007, 01:10
haha its okay, one way you can get it is through ebay. just make sure you type in "grand theft auto: liberty city stories unpatched" when you search for it. theres probably other online stores that sell it but i dont know of any, OR i know of one more way, you can rent one from wally in this thread

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=61901

By the way: Welcome to DCEmu :D