PDA

View Full Version : SNK's Witch Game More Popular Than Phantom Hourglass

wraggster
May 4th, 2007, 16:43
via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/king-of-touchers/snks-witch-game-more-popular-than-phantom-hourglass-257674.php)

Hottest game in Japan? According to Amazon, it's SNK's witch toucher Doki Doki Majo Shinpan. The game was previously known as Doki Doki Majo Saiban ("Throbbing Witch Trial"). A quick summary: Search for witches lurking in a junior high school. When the search is narrowed down, the suspected junior high school witch is examined with the touch pen. Usually, there's a "witch's crest" hidden somewhere on her body which can appear in "Witch Check Mode."

The DS game isn't out until July, but it's already topping Amazon Japan's "Best Seller" list. It's more popular than Final Fantasy Tactics and The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. No, really! Over on the Doki Majo blog, the game's producer writes that he can't believe this has happened and gives out a big thank you. This crazy little game could be SNK's biggest hit in like forever.

ShinMike
May 4th, 2007, 22:22
aaww i want that game! =p

burpyierz
May 4th, 2007, 22:37
omg we can rub sexy school girls ? hahahaha

wolfpack
May 4th, 2007, 22:48
interesting

RedKing14CA
May 5th, 2007, 02:06
Metal Slug You Ass!

ICE
May 5th, 2007, 03:14
The game was previously known as Doki Doki Majo Saiban ("Throbbing Witch Trial")

huh wonder why they changed the name?

moapy
May 12th, 2007, 01:23
huh wonder why they changed the name?

LOL :eek:

Buddy4point0
May 12th, 2007, 01:53
so is this game out in america? cause ive never heard of it

Smic09
May 26th, 2010, 13:03
I already download it on romulation.net
but I delete it I stuck cuz I cant understand it japanese