PDA

View Full Version : What to do without your PSP in 1.5 months?

tvrstl
May 4th, 2007, 22:46
Do anyone know what I'll do without my PSP for one and a half month??

it's just that my headmaster has taken it:mad:

Cap'n 1time
May 4th, 2007, 23:18
Moved. Dont post crap in submit news. I'm growing tired of people doing this. Im starting to give infractions to people that put personal things in the submit news section starting now.

VampDude
May 4th, 2007, 23:53
Do anyone know what I'll do without my PSP for one and a half month??

it's just that my headmaster has taken it:mad:

ummmm, just buy a new one?

JUNK

SSaxdude
May 5th, 2007, 00:03
Headmaster? Is that like the principal in British schools? Well, you shouldn't have been playing it in school and you might deserve getting it taken away. Can't you live 45 days without your PSP? It's not like a drug or anything.

SnesR0X
May 5th, 2007, 00:14
I left my PSP at my friends house for two months, you get over it, and when you get it back it feels even better than when you had it. But if a teacher tried to take my PSP, for over a month, I'd just walk out of the classroom. Although I am in high school, I don't know how the Norway system is......

VampDude
May 5th, 2007, 00:18
Headmaster? Is that like the principal in British schools?

Yeah, but the guy who lost his PSP isn't from Britain (where British people are from) he's from Norway where they are Norweigan)

lol

pt9087
May 5th, 2007, 00:28
^ lol.

Just play a ps2 or sumthing

JKKDARK
May 5th, 2007, 00:41
You need to get a Nintendo DS!

VampDude
May 5th, 2007, 00:43
You need to get a Nintendo DS!

You need a camera! :p

SnesR0X
May 5th, 2007, 02:54
Get a 42-inch HDTV! ( I do)

mnuhaily22
May 5th, 2007, 04:35
Are you addicted or something, it's a good thing that they took it away from you, now you can get out and play futbol' or something. Get out, and you'll also get all the fat out...lol

SnesR0X
May 5th, 2007, 06:51
your siggard is still too biggard! Anyway, there's nothing wrong with wanting your psp back. Who the hell takes it away for 1 and 1/2 months?

gdf
May 5th, 2007, 13:54
i hardly play my psp anymore...play your home console or play football. or you could just get your parents to phone if you are that bothered.

blackrave
May 5th, 2007, 14:44
What kind of school are you in? I'm allowed to play my PSP anytime except in the classroom. One time, a friend of mine got caught surfing the web with it in class, but he got it back at the end of the day.

And you should be able to survive until the summer holidays. I'd compare this to the two months I had the 2.01 firmware when I first bought it.

Man
May 5th, 2007, 15:34
I didnt touch my psp for almost 5 months, until this "custom firmware nonsense" and now i play like a feind, so, id say eat bananas.

AvengedSevenfold Fan
May 7th, 2007, 03:51
step one: go get a good job

step two: buy an xbox 360

step three: buy a nice tv

step four: buy call of duty 2 and/or 3

step five: get xbox live

step six: cut school and rock out on call of duty on xbox live!

tvrstl
May 7th, 2007, 15:10
Are you addicted or something, it's a good thing that they took it away from you, now you can get out and play futbol' or something. Get out, and you'll also get all the fat out...lol

well, wrong place to put this shit of a thread, but

ehh, football sucks, i'd rather swim..

but now my PSP is stolen;)

The King
May 7th, 2007, 16:25
play baseball the no1 sport in the world its the best lol

Triv1um
May 7th, 2007, 17:24
step two: buy an xbox 360
step three: buy a nice tv
step five: get xbox live
step six: cut school and rock out on call of duty on xbox live!

noob :o

Get a ps3 :cool:

SnesR0X
May 7th, 2007, 18:46
play baseball the no1 sport in the world its the best lol

baseball is one of the lamest sports ever, deal with it

bullhead
May 7th, 2007, 21:24
You could tell the police. He is not allowed to take it I don't think.

quzar
May 7th, 2007, 23:05
Moved. Dont post crap in submit news. I'm growing tired of people doing this. Im starting to give infractions to people that put personal things in the submit news section starting now.

Actually, I can 100% understand how the user would think this was appropriate, considering we've done "what's your favorite XXX?" newsposts, and the current leader on the main news page is "What game would you take to a desert island?"

It's not the fault of the users if we just don't want anybody ELSE posting this kind of thing =P

AvengedSevenfold Fan
May 8th, 2007, 00:29
noob :o

Get a ps3 :cool:

360s are way better. they never use their kick ass processors, and even with the blu ray,360 beats out the graphics

LilSwish722
May 8th, 2007, 01:18
yeaaa...PS3s suck ass...GET A WII lol...thats what i did

PrettyStupidPerson
May 8th, 2007, 02:31
360s are way better. they never use their kick ass processors, and even with the blu ray,360 beats out the graphics

NO, NO AND NO. the 360's graphics (i c no difference between the 2) aren't any better than the ps3. give the ps3 some time( the 360 had about a year to get where they are today)so its only natural 4 the ps3 to do the same.

and to go 4 a month w/o ur psp... assuming ur a guy(or girl w/e) u could play with urself... i dont know about the school systems where u are(im in the U.S.
)

SnesR0X
May 8th, 2007, 04:05
NO, NO AND NO. the 360's graphics (i c no difference between the 2) aren't any better than the ps3. give the ps3 some time( the 360 had about a year to get where they are today)so its only natural 4 the ps3 to do the same.

how do we take you seriously? you say yourself that you are not very smart? (JK) but yes I do agree the 360 has had more time, but the ps3 apparently is a lot harder to make games fot. Currently, I think G.R.A.W. 2 is the best looking game, and the 360 version looks better....

The King
May 8th, 2007, 04:08
wii rules