PDA

View Full Version : Halo question

Rhombus
May 5th, 2007, 17:14
I am think about getting an xbox 360 soon, but I have one problem.

I can't play M games :(, but I haven't asked if I can either. So whats the problem? Most xbox games are M rated and I don't know what my parents will say.

But can anyone tell me a Nintendo game that compares to Halo, the main game I want to play? And not compares in game play, but compares in violence and blood (which I have been told is very little blood). The main game I think might compare is a Metroid game, but I don't know.

Also I am not asking for a way to convince my parents to let me play M games. I just want to know a game that compares to Halo, in blood, violence, etc. to say it is not much worse than this...

gamerremag
May 5th, 2007, 17:32
well, nintendo hasnt published any M games. there are m games for their systems, though. lol, there are probably 10-20 m games on all nintendo made systems because it is more family oriented. I can list a few of the m games off the top of my head including: metal gear solid: twin snakes, resident evil 4 (your closest halo comparison), RE 0/ 3/ deadly silence (nintendo dual screen), metal gear solid 2 substance, and thats prety much all i can think of.

yea, resident evil 4 is probably your closest comparison, blood wise anyway (except halo has "alien blood" so it doesnt look to grusome:))

http://teamfremont.com/images/re4-2.jpg

Zion
May 5th, 2007, 18:27
I am think about getting an xbox 360 soon, but I have one problem.

I can't play M games :(

i hate parents like yours, its a game for christs sake.

if it was rated "RM" it would still be a game ......

why are some peoples parents far too protective :confused:

gdf
May 5th, 2007, 18:42
can't you just ask your parents if it is ok?

Man
May 5th, 2007, 18:51
move out. Lol, my parents wouldnt let me play those games, then i saved my money and bought GTA vice city, and my dad took a liking to it. It was weird.

Rhombus
May 5th, 2007, 20:18
Well... If there are any T games that compare that would be great! But I don't want to talk to them be for I have the facts. And YES they are over protective! lol.

stotheamuel
May 5th, 2007, 20:24
Well guys remember he could be like 10.

kcajblue
May 5th, 2007, 20:29
10 year olds can play halo.

SWTR392
May 5th, 2007, 20:44
you must be young because i would tell my parents to go to hell and swear like a ba*ta*d

kcajblue
May 5th, 2007, 20:46
halo doesnt deserve an M rating.

SSaxdude
May 5th, 2007, 20:49
Dude, your parents need to learn that you're not a kid anymore. My parents don't care what I play, and they've never cared.

As for Halo, it originally was a T rated game. If you look at the ads for Halo in game magazines before it was released, they say rated T. If you don't believe me, I can try to find it and scan it for you.

Then again, Halo is a very light M rated game. There's no violent ways to kill people like in Manhunt or Postal. Blood is minimal, and there's no nudity.

well, nintendo hasnt published any M games.

Wrong. Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Nintendo 64.

The King
May 5th, 2007, 20:49
you must be young because i would tell my parents to go to hell and swear like a ba*ta*d
lol
i wount do that but my parents dont care if i play a bloody ass **** games with my 8 year old brother next to me Aldo they hardly buy me games at all i have to save for them lol

iceman 47
May 5th, 2007, 22:08
10 year olds can play halo. yup my lil bro can play halo

Buddy4point0
May 6th, 2007, 04:32
halo should be a t game. its not really bad at all. lol yea slap your mom in the face

kcajblue
May 6th, 2007, 07:17
its not even that bad of a game.
no gore or anything.

Rhombus
May 6th, 2007, 23:30
As if I am 10, I am 14 lol.

And thanks for the replys, I think If I can find a article saying it is a T game I think I can play it. Also I have seen videos of it online, it is almost impossible to see any blood!

Rhombus
May 7th, 2007, 01:35
Hey, I can't find any artical from prerelease that say it is T. If someone can find one, in magazine or online, please tell me.

PLZKLLME0080
May 7th, 2007, 01:52
Also I am not asking for a way to convince my parents to let me play M games.

then ill answer this un-asked questioin: say "its better to blow someone's head off in a game than in real life" or something like that. :thumbup:

Cap'n 1time
May 7th, 2007, 06:37
halo doesnt deserve an M rating.

I agree. I've never understood why halo didnt get a 'T' rating.

Wrong. Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Nintendo 64.

Pretty sure that was a RARE operation. I dont think nintendo did anything to combine efforts with them either.

Rhombus
May 7th, 2007, 12:39
I think online play made it rated M.

Rhombus
May 7th, 2007, 22:22
Hey I got what I needed thanks SSaxdude.:thumbup:

gdf
May 8th, 2007, 22:46
good for you child!

nah well done! :)