PDA

View Full Version : The Horror Quiz

Zion
May 6th, 2007, 19:40
I saw this forum was quiet so lets liven it up a bit :)

Il ask a question then whoever answers it right asks the next horror question :)

In what year was the original "Resident Evil" game released for the Playstation 1 ?

Shadowblind
May 6th, 2007, 19:47

Who was the protagonist in the first Silent Hill game, and who was he trying to find?

Sonicboy 101
May 6th, 2007, 20:18
Harry Mason
He was looking for a girl called Cheryl. (I think)

Here's a hard one:
Who was replaced by Barry Burton in the early stages of development in Resident Evil?

Kaiser
May 6th, 2007, 21:13
Harry Mason
He was looking for a girl called Cheryl. (I think)

Here's a hard one:
Who was replaced by Barry Burton in the early stages of development in Resident Evil?

Gelzer, he was supposed to be a sort of cyborg (seriously).

How many different versions of RE4 were started before they finally stuck with the version we know and love today?

wolfpack
May 6th, 2007, 21:39
2... i think...

How many TOTAL Resident Evil games were made?

Kaiser
May 7th, 2007, 22:20
2... i think...

How many TOTAL Resident Evil games were made?

Including re-releases?

(ex; RE, RE DC, RE: DC Dual Shock)

SnesR0X
May 9th, 2007, 06:22
well, Resident Evil, Resident evil for the saturn, Resident evil for Dreamcast, Directors cut, REmake, Dual Shock edition, and those are just of the first one.

The second was on ps1, tiger.com(whatever the hell it was) Dreamcast, Gamecube, and a dualshock edition was made.

Third was for ps1, Dreamcast, Gamecube

The was Gun survivor 1 and 2 for ps1, Code Veronica: X (Dreamcast, Ps2, Gamecube) and Resident Evil Dead Aim(ps2 only)

Then there are ps2 exclusive Outbreak file 1 and 2

Resident Evil 0 for Gamecube

Re4 for Gamecube, then ps2, the PC, and soon Wii

I cannot think of any more, unless you want to count Resident Evil 1.5, the two AWESOME beta versions of resident evil 4, and the technically beta of re4 that turned into Devil may cry.

by the way this is all in my knowledge, I didn't use google or wiki it ;)

Edit: almost forgot, Resident evil Zero was going to be for the n64, but they decided that next gen was the way to go

Kaiser
May 9th, 2007, 23:20
well, Resident Evil, Resident evil for the saturn, Resident evil for Dreamcast, Directors cut, REmake, Dual Shock edition, and those are just of the first one.

The second was on ps1, tiger.com(whatever the hell it was) Dreamcast, Gamecube, and a dualshock edition was made.

The was Gun survivor 1 and 2 for ps1, Code Veronica: X (Dreamcast, Ps2, Gamecube) and Resident Evil Dead Aim(ps2 only)

I cannot think of any more, unless you want to count Resident Evil 1.5, the two AWESOME beta versions of resident evil 4, and the technically beta of re4 that turned into Devil may cry.

Sounds like all of them to me. Very nice. Guess its your turn to ask a question then.

SnesR0X
May 10th, 2007, 07:10
for what reason were you unable to go outside your room in Silent Hill 4?

dejkirkby
May 10th, 2007, 08:19
He cannot escape through either the windows or his front door, which has been chained shut from the inside.

In the movie "Stay Alive", what type of plant will protect players from the Blood Countess?

muncho
May 22nd, 2007, 03:39
you guys are ***s

Kaiser: Don't post crap like this ever again. Next time it will be a permanent ban.

JKKDARK
May 22nd, 2007, 04:01

Edit: almost forgot, Resident evil Zero was going to be for the n64, but they decided that next gen was the way to go

RE1 wasn't released for Dreamcast

RECV was released for Dreamcast and RECV Complete was released for Dreamcast (wasn't called X)

Cloud_35
May 22nd, 2007, 04:56
He cannot escape through either the windows or his front door, which has been chained shut from the inside.

In the movie "Stay Alive", what type of plant will protect players from the Blood Countess?

Just getting in :D

A rose.

Now, what type of game was RE1 supossed to be and what enemies would appear (hint: it was the same for RE4)?

SnesR0X
May 23rd, 2007, 07:03
RE1 wasn't released for Dreamcast

RECV was released for Dreamcast and RECV Complete was released for Dreamcast (wasn't called X)

my bad:o

Napalm-Death
May 26th, 2007, 19:58
my bad:o

You forgot RE:Gaiden for GBC.

acn010
May 26th, 2007, 20:06
why is zion banned???

JKKDARK
May 26th, 2007, 20:44
why is zion banned???

Because he insulted normal members and staff members. Plus he later made another account and started to insult again.

acn010
May 26th, 2007, 20:47
ph wow... never knew him like that

Gold Line
May 26th, 2007, 20:48
this thread is so old

Buddy4point0
May 27th, 2007, 02:33
Because he insulted normal members and staff members. Plus he later made another account and started to insult again.

yea he made an account called quzarisgay and started a thread as quzar you ***

quzar
May 27th, 2007, 15:20
yea he made an account called quzarisgay and started a thread as quzar you ***

Actually he had already been temp banned when that happened, that outburst just sealed it as a perm-ban.

Kramer
May 27th, 2007, 15:29
Actually he had already been temp banned when that happened, that outburst just sealed it as a perm-ban.

Oh well he is probably on the quest to find his long lost brother:rofl:

Gold Line
May 27th, 2007, 15:43
yea his "brother" needs to be found

acn010
May 27th, 2007, 15:45
thats not funny at all

Gold Line
May 27th, 2007, 15:52
its not ment to be funny stupid

SnesR0X
May 28th, 2007, 00:00
What are you talking about GL

Triv1um
May 28th, 2007, 21:40
Anyway, didnt Zion admit the whole brother thing to be a lie?

Thats what buddy4point0 said.

Gold Line
May 28th, 2007, 21:48
yep the bro thing was a lie

Unex
May 30th, 2007, 17:30
gold line you selfish prick, the brother thing isnt a lie.

he stopped coding wandria cus he was sick of selfish assholes like you and kramer who just like to try and hurt peoples feelings and slander them, when they cant even come here to defend themselfs.

grow some balls and go say that somewhere that zion can actually respond to, you whimp

Gold Line
May 30th, 2007, 17:38
gold line you selfish prick, the brother thing isnt a lie.

he stopped coding wandria cus he was sick of selfish assholes like you and kramer who just like to try and hurt peoples feelings and slander them, when they cant even come here to defend themselfs.

grow some balls and go say that somewhere that zion can actually respond to, you whimp

wow your such a nice guy i bet all the girls love you.

it was a lie get over it, and if zion never got him self banned he could respond to me, but lets look on the good side now zion is banned he can spend time looking for his "brother"

Kaiser
May 31st, 2007, 06:00
It was a lie. It has been proven a lie and his Wandria code was proven to be a complete farce. It was nothing more then an animation with sound attached to it. Zion has been banned for numerous other reasons as well and we're done with that topic. End it.

I'm also going to lock this as it has gone way off-topic.