PDA

View Full Version : PrxFlasher v1.0 Released

DarthPaul
May 6th, 2007, 23:44
Deadzone,the guy behind DeFlasher,is here with a new application for us. PrxFlasher,this application let us flash the prx's letting the PSP to launch applications through the XMB icons. Here's the readme:

* The OnLine Help (htmlviewer_plugin.prx) is now redirected to http://www.ebuddy.com/, that it would be the PSP Messenger.
* Location Free Player (lftv_plugin.prx) Shuts down (R+X) and makes a reset (X) to the PSP when pressing the icon.
* Network Update (Update_plugin) is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP1/EBOOT.PBP
* Remote Play (premo_plugin.prx) is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP2/EBOOT.PBP
* License Plug-In (license_plugin.prx) is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP3/EBOOT.PBP
* Camera (camera_plugin.prx), is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP4/EBOOT.PBP
* NetPlay Client (netplay_client_plugin.pr x), is redirected to ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCEAPP6/EBOOT.PBP
* This program also can restore backups that were created before.

Note: This application was only tested on firmware 3.03 OE-C.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
May 7th, 2007, 02:07
i normally say something along the lines of go die and stop making flashers, but this one appers to i have some nice features so good job

Micky_c_dog
May 7th, 2007, 08:42
this could be really usefull. id use it but im not too keen on using a flasher instead of manual

shorty_carnage
May 7th, 2007, 09:56
stop making flashers

zoson
May 7th, 2007, 13:55
I assume, if we rename these files and flash them to other icons on the xmb they will still function?

labowl
May 8th, 2007, 00:16
Cant get the ebuddy prx to work, the psp just freezes :(