PDA

View Full Version : XMB Theme Cycler V0.3

wraggster
May 7th, 2007, 10:46
News/release from Luislizard:

XMB Theme Cycler V0.3
Author: LuisLizard
---------------------
This program is designed to work in 3.30/3.40 OE firmware and above, i held no responsability if this program bricks your psp (almost impossible in OE).
---------------------
This program will change your theme everytime you reboot your psp, it has unlimited slots for themes. It can handle all the rco's that can be modified up to now (Please tell me if i'm missing any and i will add support for it).
Installation:
1-Copy all the folders to the root of your memory stick, if you have any other program in /PSP/GAME/BOOT it will be overwritten. If you install it in another folder other than /PSP/GAME/BOOT such as /PSP/GAME150/BOOT and enable the autorun feature, you will not be able to get in the XMB and your PSP will freeze.

-JUST COPY THE CONTENTS OF THIS ZIP TO THE ROOT OF YOUR MEM STICK.
2-To set it to change your XMB every time the PSP reboots go to recovery mode and enable the Autorun feature.
Usage:
--Hold L button at startup to abort flashing.
--Hold O button at startup to enter configuration.
--In configuration use X to select and up down keys to navigate.
--Everytime you boot your PSP or every month (depending on your setting) a new theme will be flashed.
--To put your own themes simply create a new folder in ms0:/themecycler with the number wich corresponds to it.

--IMPORTANT:
In ms0:/themecycler/ there should be no folders other than the ones wich correspond to your themes.

Heres whats new in this version:

I consider this a big release comparing it to the last one, with this release i provide you with a configuration menu which you can access by holding the O button when the app is starting (please use it, i put a lot of effort in it hehe). In the configuration menu you can choose to have the program show you the flashing status. It can cycle in every restart or every month. Now it automatically flashes the dummy fonts to free space in flash0, and takes a backup of your current theme before starting to cycle themes so you can uninstall the theme cycler and leave your psp as it was, you can flash it at the configuration menu when needed. You can also disable the flasher.

Features:
-- Automatic theme flashing at startup
-- Unlimited slots for saving themes NEW!!
-- Configuration menu
-- Dummy font flashing -- Frees 2.5 mb in Flash0
-- Monthly theme cycling
-- Original theme backup
-- Scripting improvement over last release

Files it can flash: (Requests accepted)
--topmenu_plugin.rco
--opening_plugin.rco
--savedata_plugin.rco
--gameboot.pmf
--system_plugin.rco
--01-12.bmp
--impose_plugin.rco
--premo_plugin.rco
--system_plugin_fg.rco
--system_plugin_bg.rco
--photo_plugin.rco
--game_plugin.rco
--sysconf_plugin.rco
--ltn0.pgf

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via luislizard (http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1549241&postcount=1)

Buddy4point0
May 8th, 2007, 02:43
i like, so its pretty good

zingman
May 18th, 2007, 12:31
its says cycling disabled

jurkevicz
May 18th, 2007, 17:53
Is there any advantages in Dummy font flashing -- Frees 2.5 mb in Flash0?