PDA

View Full Version : PatchSFO for 3.XX OE

wraggster
May 7th, 2007, 10:48
News/release from Carboycam: (http://www.psp-vault.com/Article951.psp)

I have recently been experimenting with the various Customisations around for Dark_AleX's OE Firmwares, or more specifically, 3.40 OE-A. And I read about the font colour hack. But, when this Customisation is installed, your GAME150 Homebrew becomes corrupt. So I have prepared a fix... PatchSFO for 3.XX OE...

This Homebrew Application is based on the PatchSFO tool for the 2.80 xLoader by Noobz.eu. I have edited and compiled two versions of the App. One, for use with the GAME150 folder, on any OE/SE Firmware and a second, for use with the GAME340 folder, on 3.40 OE.

This will fix almost all, if not all, Homebrew stored in the GAME150/340 folder.

My thanks go to Noobz.eu for their source code from the original PatchSFO.

Included in the Download is a README, the two PatchSFO tools, and the Source Code for the PatchSFO tools.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

splodger15
May 7th, 2007, 11:32
What a ****ing Idiot Carboycam is.

I had already released one of these for the OE editions ages ago

carboycam
May 7th, 2007, 15:28
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that a PatchSFO tool had already been made for OE. But, I would appreciate it if you didn't call me a "****ing Idiot". It was a human error, and I apologise for any offense I may have caused.

DarthPaul
May 7th, 2007, 17:49
This surely will come very handy. Thanks carboycam.:)

And splodger15..if you haven't noticed so far..there are a lot of similar applications and homebrews around the scene.

SSaxdude
May 7th, 2007, 21:44
What a ****ing Idiot Carboycam is.

I had already released one of these for the OE editions ages ago

Dude chill out. There are tools that get released by multiple people, it just happens.

Solidsnake3000
May 7th, 2007, 21:55
off topic whats a good psp online game like socm and spyhon filter

Buddy4point0
May 8th, 2007, 02:39
nice man. ima get white font

xxcolbyxx
May 8th, 2007, 03:49
Will this be able to help me finally play my GeMP 3.3 GBC emulator on my PSP? Ever since i upgraded to 3.03 OE-C, this was the only emulator that wasn't able to work anymore, despite changing my kernel settings etc.

Edit: I tried the Game150 patch, but it still didnt solve my problem. Whenever i select the geMP, it shows the PSP game boot, then brings me back to the home screen. What might be wrong?