PDA

View Full Version : Inhabitants vs Soul Calibur

Darksaviour69
May 23rd, 2005, 13:40
Inhabitants (http://www.mobygames.com/game/dreamcast/inhabitants)

vs

Soul Calibur
(http://www.mobygames.com/game/dreamcast/soulcalibur)

Cap'n 1time
May 23rd, 2005, 14:27
oh come on, thats not even fair.

Eric
May 23rd, 2005, 14:56
Its quite obviouse what people are going to choose here. I could see the reason why this would possibly be chosen to battle up. The reason why i think its been chosen is to see if a homebrew game could beat a commercial game and this isnt really fair it is battling up against one of the best games made for the dc i believe. I have chosen Soul Caliber as it was one of the non stop games i would play for hours. As for Inhabitants i am still using the beta which wasnt a bad game. Just cause i chose Soul Caliber doesnt mean that Inhabitants is a bad game its just that Soul Caliber is an amazing game and fun factor is high up there.

Eric

Darksaviour69
May 23rd, 2005, 15:40
it was random, (DcEmu2005 DC World Cup topic), Inhabitants was just unlucky. i think that soul is a great game, but my friends where far better than me at it and i'm not a really big fan of fighting games. Inhabitants is on of the very few games my GF has played and liked, and i kicked here ass in it, and that made me feel like a big man, so it gets my vote!

rmedtx
May 23rd, 2005, 16:52
Well, I will go with Inhabitants for reasons. First I'm not a big fan of fighting games either. Second, Inhabitants is a homebrewed game and we have to support that kind of games ;) and Third reason... I love puzzle games

JMD
May 23rd, 2005, 17:11
I love Soul Calibur but I will vote for Inhabitants (Solidarity ;))

Gameholic
May 24th, 2005, 10:11
I voted for Soul Calibur.. i really appreciate homebrew games but Soul Calibur is easily one of my fav games alltime.. i put SC on the same spot as many other fav games like Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Bros. 3.

beetroot bertie
May 24th, 2005, 13:44
My vote is for Soul Calibur. I've only played the beta release of inhabitants for comparisons and even if the commercial release is 20 times better, in my opinion Soul Calibur would still win hands down.

Probably one of the best games I've ever played.

Interesting to see it lagging in the votes though.

Darksaviour69
May 24th, 2005, 14:19
its like when Leyton Orientn team play Chelsea and Leyton Orientn are 1-0 up in the first 20mins, you know its only a matter of time till chelsea hammer them 5-1!

Darksaviour69
May 26th, 2005, 11:42
crap, never thought that could be a tie... hopefully some more people will vote

rcgamer
May 29th, 2005, 06:52
I certainly feel that the homebrew games could have beat some of the lesser dc games but not soul calibur, its one of the alltime greats on dc.

Pavlik
May 31st, 2005, 22:22
I dont like fighter games and i love puzzles so vote for Inhabs.

Christuserloeser
June 22nd, 2005, 14:25
Puzzle games are great!