PDA

View Full Version : Survival horror creeps onto the Dual Screen

Mr_Biggs
May 7th, 2007, 23:39
via DS Fanboy

"Rumours are going around the internet that Alone in the Dark 5: Near Death Investigation will be heading to the DS, along with versions for the home consoles and PC. The latest entry in the survival horror series sees Edward Carnby fighting for his life in Central Park. We'll get an episodic story and the chance to hot-wire a car in a minigame.

Atari is also bringing at least five other titles to the DS: Tabaluga 2, Lucky Luke: Go West, Asterix Olympic Games, Cooking and Fashion Academy. Something for everyone then, and a real treat for image conscious chefs who like French cartoons."

Awesome, we have a filler until Resident Evil 2 :D

kcajblue
May 8th, 2007, 04:27
we need more survival horror games for the ds.

hadrian
May 8th, 2007, 15:52
I remember people going crazy about AitD New Nightmare on GBC, had a lot of good reviews but I thought it was pretty crappy. A lot of the time you had to squint to actually see something.

Hopefully it would work better on DS. Would like a NEW RE for DS, that game hasn't really dated well for me but I don't see a new one anytime soon, Capcom said that they would do a new game if that sold well and it didn't really.