PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man 3 bombs, new Spidy game unveiled

wraggster
May 8th, 2007, 16:14
via cvg (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163516)

Spider-Man 3 hit cinemas last week, alongside the massively disappointing game, but Activision's not stopping there as the firm launches a teaser site for Spider-Man: Friend or Foe.

Activision is holding back on details for now - having given CVG the swift "no comment" when we called - and the official site isn't packing much in the way of info, not even specifying formats for the title.

"A new twist on the Legend. A new take on the movies..." is all the site hints, along with placing the game's release at fall (autumn) 2007. Let's hope its much better than the Spider-Man 3 game, eh?

wolfpack
May 8th, 2007, 21:12
didnt play the spiderman 3 game, the movie was okay, got a little too sappy at times, but a new game already? theyre fast...

toymin80r
May 8th, 2007, 22:09
I actually enjoy the DS version, they just fixed so many of the flaws of the past versions and actually takes use of the touch screen. I got to admit though, the console versions look not bad............................................. It looks horrible.

Basil Zero
May 9th, 2007, 02:05
MOVIE was AWESOME, just finished watching it lol

Havent played any of the spiderman movie games, but from what I hear, their not very good, hope the new one is better.