PDA

View Full Version : Spidey Flavored 2GB Entertainment Pack Hits PSP

wraggster
May 8th, 2007, 19:29
via gizmodo (http://kotaku.com/gaming/free-movies/spidey-flavored-2gb-entertainment-pack-hits-psp-258696.php)

Sony just announced an update to their 2GB Memory Stick Entertainment Pack for the Playstation Portable.

The new $60 pack will now let you download one of four new(er) movies on your PSP: Spider-Man2, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Hellboy, or S.W.A.T.

As with the original Entertainment Pack, the new one will come with an installer DVD that allows you to unlock one of the movies and transfer it onto a Memory Stick for PSP playback.

Buddy4point0
May 8th, 2007, 20:05
nice. though i would like all the movies instead of 1

hatebreeder
May 8th, 2007, 23:20
I would like good movies instead of any of those

burrito
May 8th, 2007, 23:54
Those movies are old...
And it isn't even the most recent Spiderman.

SnesR0X
May 9th, 2007, 00:01
it's not the most recent spider-man because it just came out..........

doclane
May 9th, 2007, 00:19
as far as i know, talladega nights was one of the last big releases on umd, and was a very funny movie. but if ya don't like racing you may not get some of it.

kcajblue
May 9th, 2007, 01:08
Those movies are old...
And it isn't even the most recent Spiderman.lol. i think they put the spiderman one there cause the new one is out and they want people to buy it thinking theyre gonna get spiderman 3

Basil Zero
May 9th, 2007, 02:02
I think the reason why they placed Spiderman 2, is because Spiderman 2 has been used to advertise Part 3, I should know, every tv in Fry's Electronics that I work at, they show Spiderman 2 with an advertisement of saying "Go Watch Spiderman 3"

Plowking
May 9th, 2007, 10:42
Saw part 3 over the weekend.

Rubbish. I was bitterly disappointed. I liked the first 2, but this one was a complete mess. New York is apparently populated by about only 6 people, all of which are interconnected in the stupidest of ways. An insult to story telling.

Kirsten Dunstz looks even sicker than she did in part 2.