PDA

View Full Version : HELP!! PSP Semi-Bricked

badinfluence.01
May 9th, 2007, 11:35
Hey all,

I was trying to update my friend's psp to custom firmware 3.10, but somthin went wrong an all i get now is the black screen an the memory stick led flashes every few seconds.

I have access to the recovery menu, an have tried to do the 1.5 update but when i click "run program at....." to start the update, the screen just goes black an the memory indicator just flashes like it dose when i power it up.

Has anyone got any ideas of what i've done wrong? or is the psp done for... :(

pt9087
May 9th, 2007, 12:22
Searcch google for brick fixer! my friend got the same thing... it kept rebooting when trying recovery. the brick fixer works!

Chameleon
May 9th, 2007, 12:24
google recovery pack for 3.10 ( get the pack) place it in the GAME folder, download 1.50 official sony update, rename it to "UPDATE", put it in with the recovery pack folder and then run "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" through recovery menu.

pt9087
May 9th, 2007, 12:49
google recovery pack for 3.10 ( get the pack) place it in the GAME folder, download 1.50 official sony update, rename it to "UPDATE", put it in with the recovery pack folder and then run "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" through recovery menu.

I think his PSP keeps rebooting! when you run the 1.5 EBOOT it just reboots!

Chameleon
May 9th, 2007, 13:01
no i bet he didnt rename the 1.50 to UPDATE and when that happens it reboots when you try to recover

badinfluence.01
May 11th, 2007, 08:08
hey all,
thanks for your replies,

pt9087: i have tried to download that pspbrickfixer but long story short i cant get it, if u can helpme obtain it PM me.

Chameleon: yes i have tried all that an yes i did remame the 1.5 file, the psp dosent keep rebooting, the screen just goes black an the memory stick indicator just flashes on every few seconds like as if it was trying to load somthing but cant.

dose anyone else have any other theories on how to fix this problem?

trey1176
October 19th, 2008, 00:13
every time i try downloading new update it says psp not configured correctly