PDA

View Full Version : Gurumin No Longer in Short Supply

wraggster
May 9th, 2007, 20:09
Gamers hoping to play Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, the Nihon Falcom action-RPG for PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system localized and published by Mastiff, LLC, should have an easier time of it, as Mastiff announced today that supply has been increased at a number of retail locations nationwide. Copies of the critically acclaimed action-roleplaying game can be found at retailers across North America.

Gamers in some regions had trouble finding the game in the weeks following its February release, as supplies were extremely limited; however, consumers who failed to find the game initially will have their patience rewarded - the suggested price of Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure has been cut in half, bringing the price down to only $19.99.

"The PSP system has dropped to $169.99," commented Parin, the 14-year-old star of Gurumin, "So you really don't have any more excuses to not run out and pick up my game now. If you're still holding out, you should just give up video games entirely, and take up something more your speed - like needlepoint!"

"Between the increased availability and the economical price, RPG fans should now have no trouble getting their hands on Gurumin," said Bill Swartz, Head Woof of Mastiff, LLC.

Gurumin has won the hearts of dozens of reviewers, including Gabe Graziani of GameSpy, who said, "Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure delivers the classic Japanese RPG experience and is simultaneously adorable and hilarious ... if you're only planning to get a single RPG for your PSP® this year, this could well be the one to play."

"Charming, full of personality, and with a gentle sense of humor, Gurumin is a bright and catchy portable game," said Heather Campbell of Play magazine. Electronic Gaming Monthly even compared Gurumin to a gaming legend: "Gurumin's solid gameplay and likeable characters make it the closest thing to a Zelda game you'll find on Sony's handheld."

Buddy4point0
May 9th, 2007, 21:42
lol i hear this was a pretty good game, but i never picked it up

blackrave
May 9th, 2007, 23:42
Believe me, it is a cute, fun and addictive game! I'm stuck in it at the moment, so I should find some guide when I get time to play. :p

The game has got 80 points at Metacritic (http://www.metacritic.com/games/psp/scores/), which is a great number.

Veskgar
May 10th, 2007, 05:19
Great, now everyone go buy yourself a copy.

Its a great game.