PDA

View Full Version : MGS: Portable Ops - Still No New Release Date

wraggster
May 9th, 2007, 22:05
Konami has yet to announce a new release date for Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops after it failed to launch last Friday.

It was all down a missing BBFC rating stamp, which is supposed to be added before retailers can dish copies out to punters. Konami expects a statement to be made soon.

MGS: Portable Ops has been available in the US since the end of 2006. It marked itself out as one of the best games on the system back then, whetting our Euro appetite for the game.

via eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=76152)

Baboon
May 9th, 2007, 22:11
They are already instore in the UK at my local Blockbuster?

Basil Zero
May 9th, 2007, 22:13
What the heck is Konami doing?

Airdevil
May 9th, 2007, 22:18
They are already instore in the UK at my local Blockbuster?

apparently blockbuster is the ONLY place who hasnt pulled the game from its shelves after the UMD stamp wasnt there. I guess they dont care along with basically ALL customers.

I mean my mate is going crazy about it lol. So am i a bit. I have no idea why konami has done this.

XxunknowxX
May 9th, 2007, 22:21
i dont get whats happening this game is old is been out for sometime i never even beat it i did like 3 missions and got borred

Airdevil
May 9th, 2007, 22:40
i dont get whats happening this game is old is been out for sometime i never even beat it i did like 3 missions and got borred

the game is getting released soon in the uk... thats how long weve had to wait.

About the 3 missions and getting bored... are u crazy? ive played the american one and its great.

Buddy4point0
May 10th, 2007, 02:23
ive had this game forever, what do u mean its not relised yet?

Airdevil
May 10th, 2007, 09:01
ive had this game forever, what do u mean its not relised yet?

read other posts before you post....

XxunknowxX
May 11th, 2007, 00:21
the game is getting released soon in the uk... thats how long weve had to wait.

About the 3 missions and getting bored... are u crazy? ive played the american one and its great.

yea i got borred i have played MGS 2-3 and i like them i just didnt like the PSP version + i play socom online all the time thats why i dont have time to play any of my games.

Baboon
May 11th, 2007, 08:23
yea i got borred i have played MGS 2-3 and i like them i just didnt like the PSP version + i play socom online all the time thats why i dont have time to play any of my games.

I too am bored now of mgs. For UK gamers that really wanted this they would have just imported it by now anyway. lol

Socom is quite good online, but for me now its all about Syphon Filter DM! :thumbup: ...this game is currently second to none on the psp, the single player and infastucture mode rocks! :)