PDA

View Full Version : Problem with 3.02 playing ISO files

cswain
May 10th, 2007, 13:55
Hi all,

I'm no expert at this by far, but I recently installed the 3.02 OE-A (whatever) to my 1.5 firmware PSP, and where I previously I was using DevHook to just drag in ISOs and play, I have big problems now. The installation all seemed to go ahead correctly, but when I now place ISOs in the ISO folder on my PSP, it doesn't work. The game will either show up under the games folder of the PSP, but when I run it the screen goes black and turns off. Otherwise some games just show as corrupted data.

So my question is really, do I still drop the ISO files in the ISO folder on the PSP now I'm using the new firmware (like DevHook) or am I supposed to put them in another folder??

Please please help, I've tried searching other guides but can't really find this info. If there is a guide that someone can give me then great too. But hopefully someone can give me an easy answer.

Thanks,
Carl

Triv1um
May 10th, 2007, 14:01
Sorry buddy, us here at DCEmu do not support piracy.

No ISO talk.

Welcome to the forums :rolleyes:

Gold Line
May 10th, 2007, 14:27
upgrade to 3.40 oe-a

pt9087
May 10th, 2007, 23:37
Yes!

parkermauney
May 11th, 2007, 00:36
They are backups of your games right? If so, make sure you enable "No-UMD" via the recovery menu (press R as you boot). That should work.
If those are illegal Isos, then forget everything I just said. 0_o