PDA

View Full Version : First images of Square Enix's 360, PS3 RPG

wraggster
May 10th, 2007, 20:20
Ahead of this weekend's media bash in Japan Square Enix is holding a press conference right about now... and here are the first images to emerge from the event of its new next-gen RPG The Last Remnant.

Thanks to a sever lack of Japanese skills (we've got Jackson on the job) we don't know much about the game yet, except that it's heading to both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in the near future.

It's excellent news for 360 owners of course, who so far have only seen a rough port of the online-only Final Fantasy XI grace Microsoft's box.

The screenshots as well are looking particularly fantastic - but we'll hold off on our gushing until we find out exactly what The Last Remnant is all about.

Screens Here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=163650)

F9zDark
May 10th, 2007, 21:58
Is this the new 'western-styled' RPG that we heard about before? It looks good, but it still looks like its turn-based... :(

VFerg
May 11th, 2007, 17:04
I didnt like the looks of the first screne to much. The one picture that looks like it could be there concept art makes the game look worth following. I really want to see a more post modern type of RPG though instead of all these early era time period games. And even though FF13 looks like a more moden type of game it really doesnt excite me to much.

jeegee
May 14th, 2007, 09:39
Looks sweet!!

404 Error
May 14th, 2007, 16:05
The battle screen looks clutered but the graphics are awsome.