PDA

View Full Version : MGS: Portable Ops dated

wraggster
May 10th, 2007, 21:40
via eurogamer (http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=76218)

Konami has confirmed to Eurogamer that the new date for Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops will be 25th May.

It was due to be released last Friday but was sent back by retailers as it was missing the required BBFC rating.

We're still clueless as to why this was overlooked, so we invented our own reasons. The strongest and most compelling of these was that Tom took it, or had a large part to play in it.

But it's all turned out well in the end, because MGS: Portable Ops is one of the best games the PSP has.

Buddy4point0
May 10th, 2007, 21:59
... once again, this game has been out frikin forever, why is it beiing relised again?

DarthPaul
May 10th, 2007, 22:14
Buddy,this game is not out on Europe yet. That's why. Haha those european are very unlucky,but at least they finally got a release date.

Buddy4point0
May 10th, 2007, 22:16
oh, lol that sucks, its been out here forever.
darth pual do you know what all happened?
it sounds like there was some problem with the europen games?

DarthPaul
May 10th, 2007, 22:19
Ehr...I really don't know. It looks like we are more important lmao..But it has been delayed many times for Europe.

Abgoj
May 10th, 2007, 22:27
If europeans want it that bad, then import it, duh, I live in europe and i've had MGS:PO for ages.

Shadowblind
May 10th, 2007, 22:41
Really, I didnt like it too much...I can't do stealth :D

Accordion
May 10th, 2007, 22:42
this only effects the UK, not all europe.

i got an email from GAME today asking for my copy back, and i will gladly send it, because they are offering £5 voucher to those that do.

Basil Zero
May 11th, 2007, 00:23
Bet this is to increase the DEMAND.....