PDA

View Full Version : MiniGolf Fenix test Release

wraggster
November 28th, 2004, 17:35
This is only for those who have CDs to waste, the zip file contains plain and a Discjuggler image.

I can give no assurances that they work so consider these releases as pure betas, that said if you get them working please post any news about the release with any instructions so that i can post news that they do indeed work.

(im totally out of CDs for a bit so thats why these are test releases and not to be posted on any site until we know they work)

Heres the Link

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/minigolf.zip

Heres info

Its a Mini golf game but keyboard only?

Atari
November 29th, 2004, 15:17
Use the D pad to select the course. Press start. Select options (they all seem to work, but are in Spanish, so I'm not even sure what they are. I suppose i could babelfish them). Use D pad to move crosshairs to aim ball. Press A to shoot ball. It doesn't appear that you can adjust the speed of the ball in this game, but as I don't know Spanish, that may be one of the options. All three course selections work fine. I suppose you could say that this works perfectly, but someone who knows Spanish could probably tell you for sure.

wraggster
November 29th, 2004, 15:26
Thanks for testing and telling us if it works etc :)

Saoshyant
December 6th, 2004, 18:00
I knwo spanish but now I'm out CDs too >_<
Damn living in a poor country sucks... Anyway I'm posting so that if Atari or someone else wishes to transribe the spanish instructions here I can translate them.

GPF
December 7th, 2004, 10:30
well I started it up in Chankast but it only displays the below screen and continuiously plays a song. had to descramble the 1st_read.bin and then I used mkisof to build an iso image.

Troy

Atari
December 7th, 2004, 13:48
If only we could figure out how to upload and test fenix games on our DCs. I tried unscrambling the binary and "iso redirection" but it didn't do anything. The DC just freezes at execution.

Any help here? Chui? Beuler?

Atari
December 7th, 2004, 13:55
I'm also finding that converted DIV games will run fine using the Windows runtime, but crash the DC runtime with "not a version 2 DCB" in Spanish. I'm using 0.84 to compile it; why would it crash?