PDA

View Full Version : Wandria source release

Zion
May 11th, 2007, 00:47
seen as xandu threatened to leak myu source to wandria that i gave him to help him learn c , rather than him leak it im going to release it myself

its the latest wandria source

enjoy

Gold Line
May 11th, 2007, 00:50
you should da finished the game it was cool :(

wraggster
May 11th, 2007, 01:48
dont move this to psp news forum thanks, move to psp homebrew if anyone does

gunntims0103
May 11th, 2007, 02:29
dont move this to psp news forum thanks, move to psp homebrew if anyone does

moved to psp homebrew & emulation forum ;)

VampDude
May 11th, 2007, 04:38
Just downloaded...

...And why is Zion banned??? :confused:

ICE
May 11th, 2007, 04:41
Just downloaded...

...And why is Zion banned??? :confused:

really? um alright.. he was flaming the pants off xandu.

Video_freak
May 11th, 2007, 05:40
really? um alright.. he was flaming the pants off xandu.

Really? I thought Xandu was wearing shorts today. :rolleyes:

Lol yeah I don't know what came over him. (He doesn't talk to me much anymore.)

Shadowblind
May 11th, 2007, 05:41
See topic: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62831

gdf
May 11th, 2007, 09:47
he also hates quzar now!(again)

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 06:00
is he permanantly banned?

JKKDARK
May 13th, 2007, 14:16
is he permanantly banned?

He insulted people on the Xandu thread and was banned, then later made another account and insulted a staff member. He should be banned forever, but that's only my opinion.

Paiku
May 13th, 2007, 17:17
It is beyond my understanding how this conflict between Zion and Xandu could get so out of hands. I don't have anything more to say about that.

All I wanted was to enjoy working on homebrew games.
Anyway, if some ambitious coder really wants to work on Wandria feel free to contact me.

I'll be happy to continue supplying with gfx, afterall I was the one who came up with the title, and it was a dream to make it a enjoyable adventure.

;)

-Xandu-
May 13th, 2007, 18:12
He insulted people on the Xandu thread and was banned, then later made another account and insulted a staff member. He should be banned forver, but that's only my opinion.

Agreed.

Gizmo356
May 13th, 2007, 18:15
Agreed.

He is permanently banned I think you two should just put you differences aside and apologize to each other.

-Xandu-
May 13th, 2007, 20:30
He is permanently banned I think you two should just put you differences aside and apologize to each other.

No one ever told him to flame..

Shadowblind
May 13th, 2007, 20:35
No one ever told him to flame..

Xandu seemed more mature in this fight, even though I never saw it. For one, despite whatever flames Xandu might have had to walk through, he still says that Zion shouldn't be banned forever. 2, if Xandu was the antagonist, he would have been banned, not Zion.

Forgive and forget, a good policy. :)

Gizmo356
May 13th, 2007, 20:48
I agree with that.

gunntims0103
May 13th, 2007, 20:58
Zion is perma banned. Case closed........

Shadowblind
May 13th, 2007, 21:02
Hey Xandu or gunntims, wanna try to finish Wandria? You both seem pretty capable.

gunntims0103
May 13th, 2007, 21:08
Hey Xandu or gunntims, wanna try to finish Wandria? You both seem pretty capable.

I would need permission from Zion first since its his project. Truthfully it should really be for Zion to finish since it was such a original project and should be finished by the coder that started it. At least thats how i feel. Also i don't have a PC so me trying to take on a dev project right now would not work. Im also still planning to finsh Sora's adventure later in the year. Im going to take C courses in school next year, so ill gradually get even better at coding. :)

At this point in time i would not want to work on Wandria........

Buddy4point0
May 14th, 2007, 01:59
is zion ip banned or just banned,cause if i were him i would make a sinsere apology to every1 then ask quazr to only ban the zion account. then start over and dont let any1 know who i was and just be a new coder. and if he made a real apology the people he aplogized to would have no bussiness saying it was really him. and i wouldnt mess up like that again.