PDA

View Full Version : SCEP 1.7 preview2 released

DarthPaul
May 11th, 2007, 21:09
Here's a new beta release of the famous plugin for PSP,SCEP,released by poisonhzkj.

Changelog:

- Correction of some bugs.
- Added more elements from the System Configuration[Recovery].

Download and Give feedback Via Comments

Gold Line
May 11th, 2007, 21:17
i love this plugin i hope it gets updated soon

Veskgar
May 11th, 2007, 21:38
This is an amazing plugin. I'm always glad to see new updates for it. Thanks!

Buddy4point0
May 11th, 2007, 22:01
nice, i love this plugin.

Sonicboy 101
May 11th, 2007, 22:19
Looking good.
Thanks!

Solidsnake3000
May 11th, 2007, 23:38
what does it do

DarthPaul
May 12th, 2007, 00:20
what does it do

SCEP is a plugin that opens from the XMB. It allows you to change some of the settings of the RECOVERY MODE,plus more. Like for example: Change the CPU Speed,Take a Screenshot,Change the Kernel mode,start USB Mass,and many more stuff. It's very useful.

Tetris999
May 12th, 2007, 03:58
yeah im loving this plugin :D

pt9087
May 12th, 2007, 14:09
This plugin rules! its so awsome!

Boopop
May 12th, 2007, 14:53
And how does one go about installing this?

Panini
May 14th, 2007, 22:32
And how does one go about installing this?

I agree with you.

There are no instuctions or read me with this?

How do you install it? what files go where?

How do you use it?

I like the idea of this but with no tutorial (sorry if im a noob for not knowing) I dont really want to flash my psp?

Help please! :thumbup:

minister
May 15th, 2007, 12:12
here is the "tutorial":

Puth the SCEP and seplugins folders in your PSP root folder. (If you use any other plugins you must copy the the contain of both txt files from seplugins to the txt files that you have on your PSP (also in seplugins foldr). Otherwise you will loose your other plugins. If you have not other plugins, feel free to copy the folder).
Now, go to recovery mode (switch the PSP on holding the R button, or use an app that you can find on that forum do do so from XMB), find plugins menu and enable them.
Now you have SCEP, just press Select button to see the plugin...
Enjoy!

Panini
May 15th, 2007, 13:42
here is the "tutorial":

Puth the SCEP and seplugins folders in your PSP root folder. (If you use any other plugins you must copy the the contain of both txt files from seplugins to the txt files that you have on your PSP (also in seplugins foldr). Otherwise you will loose your other plugins. If you have not other plugins, feel free to copy the folder).
Now, go to recovery mode (switch the PSP on holding the R button, or use an app that you can find on that forum do do so from XMB), find plugins menu and enable them.
Now you have SCEP, just press Home button to see the plugin...
Enjoy!

What about when you want to get out of a umd or homebrew by pressing home... will this not be affected by the plugin?

Thanks very your time

minister
May 15th, 2007, 16:32
Sorry It's not a Home but Select button (I had terrible hangover this morning :))