PDA

View Full Version : UK Seller For NDS Slot 2 Flash Cards ?

douglasamcintosh
May 12th, 2007, 08:00
Looking to pimp out my NDS phat. I can find plenty of sellers for Slot 1 cards (probably going for M3 Simply)

I am having problems finding a seller for a decent Slot 2 card.

What one would people recommend for use with the M3 Simply (or R4DS) and where can I find a reputable seller that still has them in stock ?

Thanks for your time.

Bluecat
May 13th, 2007, 22:59
Not sure which card to recommend (I personally use an R4DS with an M3 Lite, only because that's the [reverse] order I bought them in) but as far as sellers go, supercardstore.com is fantastic - they'll price match and the service is second to none. Drop them an email and be pleasantly surprised.

Stephen_FM
May 23rd, 2007, 22:58
Why are looking to buy a slot 2 device if you are going to buy a slot 1???

The only added extra this gives you is the ability to load the NDS browser rom.

You should either buy one or the other, since having the ability to load the browser is not worth paying the money for two different cards.

I would suggest buying a slot 2 as they are easier to use than a slot 1, and have more support for various features, you can get a slot 2 [mini SD, so now stick out on NDS] with a passcard 3 for around $80.00 about £40.

I've only ever seen two UK sellers but severely over charge on the item, and then they arn't even based in the Uk, they clearly orer from a chinese site and put in your detials, so they make roughly 50% on every one they sell.

I got my M3 perfect miniSD from this site, www.gameyeeeah.com , sorry too lazy to link. It's worth waiting the shipping times in order to not get over charged.