PDA

View Full Version : Im screwed

Man
May 12th, 2007, 19:01
Ok so some one at my work place has been telling people that i have been dealing dope at work, this is bad. The owner of the store knows, and has past it on to the managers to decide what to do, and i think they want to fire me. but i have done nothing wrong, do yo think that i have a good case for wrongfull dissmissal if i do get fired?

Video_freak
May 12th, 2007, 19:07
Yeah, if you live in the US, you could take it to the court system. :)

Or you can find a better job...

watupgroupie
May 12th, 2007, 19:08
I think you could help yourself out by confronting this person and asking for proof of this such as who did you sell it to and even let them search your home for dope if neccasry. I see you as not guilty until you are proven to be otherwise so they can't just fire you off of assumption that you are that is iilegal and you can report them for that.

kcajblue
May 12th, 2007, 19:10
are you really dealing dope?

if you are that could be a problem.

Man
May 12th, 2007, 19:17
They may cite some other muffed up reason to fire me, but im a great employee, and iv worked there for almost 1.5 years, and i have never missed a shift, and all that gets blown out the window because some ass hole says im dealing drugs. And i was told not to confront the person, i dont even know who it was, if i get fired this will go to courts, and i will drag this out for as long as possible, im pissed off and im not going to stand for being slandered, ittl just screw up for future references, and i live in a relativly small comunity, so word will travel.

Man
May 12th, 2007, 19:18
Im not dealing dope at work, thats all that matters, im not smoking anymore either, btw i hope this doesnt get out of controll, the owner has a temper.

steve520
May 12th, 2007, 19:55
Wow that sucks i think you might just have to find a new job for doing nothing wrong people suck

LilSwish722
May 13th, 2007, 03:52
Well, I'm assuming you live in the U.S. That would be considered slander. And if you truly have not been dealing drugs, then there is no way they can persecute you. The worst that can happen to you is you get fired from your job. The worst that can happen PERIOD is the dude that's been saying this can go to jail for about 7 years.

Not bad for a 14 year old eh? lol

Man
May 13th, 2007, 04:14
Lol, its all good now. Theres no proof, so there is not firing being done, but i wanted to quit anyways, so then ill find out who said it and ****em up, btw, for a fourteen year old thats pretty good, but you could have read that my location reads CANADA, lol,

PLZKLLME0080
May 13th, 2007, 04:24
if they just fire you because they think you do that, and have no proof of it, you could probely sue them.

ExcruciationX
May 13th, 2007, 04:35
I suppose you could sue the guy for defamation of character. I don't think that would get far though.

LilSwish722
May 13th, 2007, 07:52
Lol, its all good now. Theres no proof, so there is not firing being done, but i wanted to quit anyways, so then ill find out who said it and ****em up, btw, for a fourteen year old thats pretty good, but you could have read that my location reads CANADA, lol,

...hehe whoops lol. i wasn't really paying attention. besides...almost the same set of laws:thumbup:

gdf
May 13th, 2007, 11:53
I suppose you could sue the guy for defamation of character. I don't think that would get far though.

Or you could just **** him up with a baseball bat! :)

PLZKLLME0080
May 13th, 2007, 15:14

ya that would probablly work too.

SpooForBrains
May 13th, 2007, 16:10
Im not dealing dope at work, thats all that matters, im not smoking anymore either, btw i hope this doesnt get out of controll, the owner has a temper.

So ... you ARE dealing, then?

gdf
May 13th, 2007, 16:26
not at work anyway i suppose. but yeah dealing full stop is bad.

Sonicboy 101
May 13th, 2007, 16:28

Somehow I don't think that would work. :rolleyes:

gdf
May 13th, 2007, 16:32
but the dude would have learned his lesson.

SnesR0X
May 13th, 2007, 17:33
where do you work?

Man
May 14th, 2007, 10:31
Eastside marios, were not unionized, so im on my own. Im liking Gdf's idea the most so far, but unfourtunatly i dont know who said it, plus my dog chewed the handle off my baseball bat.

Cloudhunter
May 14th, 2007, 12:03
"****ing" someone up is always a bad idea. If they would report you to work for dealing dope when you haven't, they would certainly report you to the police for assault.

Cloudy

NotThat1337
May 14th, 2007, 15:45
Well, you could just scare them when you find out...instead of going to jail for gbh haha.

Man
May 15th, 2007, 01:29
hhhmmmmm well that is a viable option, corpses dont talk very much.

Cap'n 1time
May 15th, 2007, 03:04
It is not okay to discuss murder on our website. We dont know you and we cant tell if you are kidding or not. We dont really care who you are or what you do, but we are not interested in the legal consequences we would have to face if your crazy ass decided to go and actually murder someone. (In many countries, and the US for sure, any site that advocates murder and or suicide may be held responsible). If you are just kidding... well you're just an unfunny ass hole.

In the future, any similar discussion will be locked and the user may be instantly perm banned from DCemu.