PDA

View Full Version : Date Set For Crisis Core

wraggster
May 13th, 2007, 00:38
Final Fantasy Crisis Core fans had something to look forward to at the Square Enix Party today in Japan, as they have at just about every Square Enix event for the past year or so. In addition to a brand new playable build (we'll have details on this latest testament to the PSP's power shortly), Square Enix aired a new trailer of the game as part of its "Closed Mega Theater" video presentation.

The best news came at the end of the presentation as the numbers 9, 13 and 2007 appeared on the screen. That's right, years after its first announcement, Crisis Core now has a final Japanese date of mid September.

Of course, this doesn't mean anything for the English language version of the game, as given the amount of dialog hinted at by the playable demos we've seen so far, this installment in the Final Fantasy VII compilation is going to make Square Enix's translation staff spend lots of time at the office.

Via IGN (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/787/787957p1.html)

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 02:17
aw man thats a long time. but i can wait 4 months for this masterpiece.

wolfpack
May 13th, 2007, 02:32
..... thats 3 days away from my birthday....

PLZKLLME0080
May 13th, 2007, 04:48
hmm... i sense a delay.

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 05:44
hmm... i sense a delay.

noooooooooooooooo! dont even think that!!!!

Basil Zero
May 13th, 2007, 06:17
The game is rumored to come out in Winter of 2007 for NA.

And i hope so, if so, it would be a awesome Christmas present for my self LOL

PLZKLLME0080
May 13th, 2007, 15:18
noooooooooooooooo! dont even think that!!!!

but only the best games have been delayed right? i think that if they delay it, more people will get antsy and want to buy it right when it comes out, boosting their profits. but some people may say "screw that" and not even touch it. and its still unknown if theyre gonna delay it or not.

aznTerz
May 15th, 2007, 00:58
heyz cant wait for this game....
alwaiiz wanted a psp final fantasy... :P