PDA

View Full Version : New Final Fantasy Dissidia Character Revealed?

wraggster
May 13th, 2007, 00:39
via ign (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/787/787964p1.html)

Final Fantasy Dissidia, the recently announced original PSP crossover fighter featuring characters from the Final Fantasy universe, lead off the pack at the Closed Mega Theater video presentation during day one of the Square Enix Party today. We had our Final Fantasy master train his eyes on the trailer to learn everything he could about this new Final Fantasy game, but before our full report, we thought we'd share something that even the casual FFers in the audience were able to pick up on.

The original announcement of Dissidia included confirmation that Warrior of Light from the original Final Fantasy and Zidane Tribal from FFIX would appear as playable characters. It was also revealed that Kuja, a villain from FFIX would make an appearance, although playable or not playable was not confirmed.

Thanks to the trailer, we have a hint about a fourth character. The closing shot of the trailer had a familiar CG scene of a familiar Final Fantasy villain wielding a lengthy sword against a fiery background. That's right, it's Sephiroth! The deliberate drama that surrounded his appearance in the trailer suggests that the FFVII villain will be playable, although we'll of course have to wait for official confirmation to be sure.

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 02:16
hell yea! zidane! FFIX is the best final fantasy! i love it!!!!

tvrstl
May 13th, 2007, 13:02
cool, would like if Cloud Strife, and Garland (both from original Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy IX) where in this game. (do anyone know if Garland from FF IX and FF (I) are the same person, then PM me:P would like to know)