PDA

View Full Version : Crisis Core Hands-On

wraggster
May 13th, 2007, 00:43
Today at the Final Fantasy Anniversary party in Makuhari Japan, Square-Enix showed-off two new missions Crisis Core missions at the Closed Mega Theatre. Fans lined up for hours to get a taste. We managed to dip in and see for ourselves what all the fuss was about.

In our first Crisis Core hands-on last December, Anoop explain how technically marvelous the game is. Let me piggy back on that by say he is unequivocally right. This is the watershed game that genuinely demonstrates just how powerful the PSP is.

Quick refresher: Crisis Core follows Cloud Strife's famous pal Zack, an elite soldier in the Shinra Corporation who made a brief appearance in Final Fantasy VII. This game is all about his adventures fighting for Shinra in the build-up to FFVII. These are the times when Sephiroth was still a decent fellow, and Cloud was just a rookie trying to get into SOLDIER.

Full article (http://uk.psp.ign.com/articles/787/787983p1.html)

The King
May 13th, 2007, 01:16
cant wait for this game

Buddy4point0
May 13th, 2007, 02:11
this is going to be an amazing game and i will be there on opening day.

voorheesda
May 13th, 2007, 03:55
damn...sounds like a real cool story....hope it will make the big fatass impact on me as original FFVII did ;=)

Basil Zero
May 13th, 2007, 06:15
The story how it seems like, seems interesting and deep like FFVII, I cannot wait for this game to come out.

.:}<3\/!}\{:.
May 13th, 2007, 10:25
cant wait!............isn't coming out on 9. 13. 2007?

Abgoj
May 13th, 2007, 19:35
cant wait!............isn't coming out on 9. 13. 2007?

That's when it's coming out in Japan. Can't wait for this game, i might import it to see what the gameplay's like.